Indoor Have to start somewhere. I hope...

I read the beginner bio buzz so I will go that route. Sounds simple enough. Except maybe the transplanting, which I am considering doing instead of leaving it in the solo cup.
I have some rapid root liquid I've yet to use, can I go ahead use that or wait?
They're 7 days old since they popped out...
I don't know if the "age" goes by when they were planted or actually show. I assume show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would use a little root solution for the transplant. Yes, put it in something bigger, that little cup isn't worth learning on.

Did the hydro shop have biobizz nutes? I started with the Dutchpro line. Good stuff too. Just basics to begin with.

I will check tonight and see what they have. There's a lot of stuff and I don't know what's good and what's not. My buddy who was experience has told me to checkout "Heavy 16" I believe it's called? He keeps trying to push HPS 1000 watt grows on me so I've been staying away from him helping me out ,won't even listen to the fact I'm using LED... Lol
Are you familiar with that brand?
And do I need 3 bottles or 2? Veg, bloom, and am I missing another stage?

Not familiar with heavy 16. A grow and a bloom is it. There are tons of extras, but just starting you dont need them all. Maybe an extra kick for the buds at the end. A beginner kit will get you going without spending tons of money. There is a ph perfect line that doesn't require you to adjust your feeds. Also, you will need a cal/mag supplement under led lights.

Recharge is a good product that i use to supplement, and a little goes a long ways.

I will repost here later on after I hit the hydro store. Thanks for all your help and reminding me about cal mag. That's one thing I kept reading that's needed for LED but kept forgetting , oops

Back