Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Here's last night's little dry ice shake. Not a lot of material used. I made three runs. I don't put a lot of material in the bowl at one time.
I don't shake very long. I'm after quality, not quantity. I recover what I left in the material by drying with a fan, decarb and infuse with my Ardent FX.
I'm happy with the results with just over 30 g. I quick worked a little bit and it didn't take long at all to come up with a nice little black ball of canna Play-Doh.:eyebrows:
I think I'll work it all at once, split it in half, make one templeball and cut the other into 3g pieces and store them in little rosin jars.

IMG_20220118_205504835_HDR.jpg

Here's last night's little dry ice shake. Not a lot of material used. I made three runs. I don't put a lot of material in the bowl at one time.
I don't shake very long. I'm after quality, not quantity. I recover what I left in the material by drying with a fan, decarb and infuse with my Ardent FX.
I'm happy with the results with just over 30 g. I quick worked a little bit and it didn't take long at all to come up with a nice little black ball of canna Play-Doh.:eyebrows:
I think I'll work it all at once, split it in half, make one templeball and cut the other into 3g pieces and store them in little rosin jars.

View attachment 1409514
Nice!
When you say ''not a lot of material use'',how much is that as i think you have a very nice pile of hash there! The only time i did dry ice,i ended up shaking for too long and got a lot of green stuff. Dry ice will really reduce plant material to a fine powder if shake too long.

View attachment 1409514
Do you know about drysift wizards method you can make dabbable hash. Https://www.ebay.com/itm/175098001557 the two top screens you don't need the 74 heads and stalks fall thru first screen stalks get stopped by second screen that's the a grade scrape up. Then vibrate to knock all the heads and stalks for b grade. First method gets you pure. 50rh 50f or lower the better.

Nice!
When you say ''not a lot of material use'',how much is that as i think you have a very nice pile of hash there! The only time i did dry ice,i ended up shaking for too long and got a lot of green stuff. Dry ice will really reduce plant material to a fine powder if shake too long.
No more than four ounces dried. I have the worked material decarbing in my Ardent FX. It's not full by no means and the Ardent will only hold 4oz at the most.
Do you know about drysift wizards method you can make dabbable hash. Https://www.ebay.com/itm/175098001557 the two top screens you don't need the 74 heads and stalks fall thru first screen stalks get stopped by second screen that's the a grade scrape up. Then vibrate to knock all the heads and stalks for b grade. First method gets you pure. 50rh 50f or lower the better.
I've seen the dry sift screens and seem bubbleman's 'first drop' while doing it.

What you think you yielded 7grams?
Not sure on weight… I’ll update once it’s all dry. This was only my third hash run ever so I have a novice eye for guessing. I’d say 7g is a solid guess though as it looks like more than when I got 3.5g at a dispensary

Had a little time on my hands, and a lot of fresh trim. Nothing I like better than turning other people's throwaway into some of the finest hash.

This from Strawberry Lemonade.

View attachment 1413331
View attachment 1413332View attachment 1413333View attachment 1413335

My faithful piecemaker press. Still as good as the day I bought it.

View attachment 1413336
Oh no!!! Completely wrong buddy :redcard:
Send that over here, I'll get rid of that for you :haha:
No really, That's one fine piece of hashish you got there :thumbsup:

Hello fellow hash lovers. I am spending too much on grain alcohol. Does anyone use a product or have some sort of hack for reclaiming the alcohol?
I saw a product made for this purpose but it was 600 dollars...
Looking for a more affordable solution, any suggestions would be appreciated:smoking:

Back