Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

That is why I would make 1 g and a 3.2g. so I can smoke the one and let the other age.
iv tried this also :crying: nothing survives i have no will power to stop myself :shrug: i will get it done this year getting another small tent to run a few more plants so il have some extra material for sifting might even grow a couple of plants just for making hash

might even grow a couple of plants just for making hash
Just completed processing the Extra plants for this years outdoor photo's. I like to work outside in the shed & today was great -7c and sunny.
I hope this batch will last till spring as :biggrin:
i have no will power to stop myself
also!!!!!!:frog: pics...
IMG_20220103_134614 (2).jpg

crop1.jpg

IMG_20220109_140134 (2).jpg

scale hash.jpg
IMG_20220103_134614 (2).jpgcrop1.jpgIMG_20220109_140134 (2).jpgscale hash.jpg

Can you make ice water hash with fresh (fresh like freshly cut and manicured) trims ?
Yeah wpff whole plant fresh frozen just freeze the whole crop

Can you make ice water hash with fresh (fresh like freshly cut and manicured) trims ?
Not sure if I would make ice water hash out of fresh flower. I suppose you can just cure the hash like you cure flower so maybe it doesn't matter.

Yeah, Fresh frozen gives the most terpenes as well. Made bubble hash a couple of years ago and it wouldn't stay solid at room temperature :thumbsup:
I would do ice water hash if I had a freeze dryer. I'm NOT doing the grating frozen hash route.
Later today, I'm gonna make a small dry ice run on some of m Meph freebie I took a few days ago.
It should be an interesting run with as frosty as she was. :eyebrows: I haven't ran one this frosty yet.

Back