Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I broke my buds down into smaller ones. It's probably not necessary.

Anyone ever use snow instead of ice with the bubble bags?
Any pros and cons?
Plenty of the white stuff here...
Also,want to use good smokable buds cause...i just got too much of it. Should i grind the buds first or any other advices?

I got the ceramics donut coils for my Yocan and we just tested it. Very nice! Smooth vapor! Can't be anything better than vaped, top shelf hash!

I got the ceramics donut coils for my Yocan and we just tested it. Very nice! Smooth vapor! Can't be anything better than vaped, top shelf hash!
Great news! It's one of my 420 hopeful buys!

There are a lot of concentrate vapes out there. I'm happy I picked this one. It is already used almost daily! Got to grow me some more of that Linda Seeds GG auto for making hash!

Great news! It's one of my 420 hopeful buys!

There are a lot of concentrate vapes out there. I'm happy I picked this one. It is already used almost daily! Got to grow me some more of that Linda Seeds GG auto for making hash!
Yeah, Miss Wispy did make some fine hash. It's hard waiting to consume just a little temple ball, but I really want to experience some quality aged hash. The little bit I did sample, knocked me flat on my ass...............hardcore!

I really think you'd really like this Sour Stomper I'm growing now. The damn frost is crazy. If it keeps going at this rate, the buds will be just plain white! LOL! I've done VERY little with her. Way less than 20 leaf tucks, only one light topdress feeding(and I doubt another will be needed) and only compost tea with Boost and a little SST.
A sea of green in a 4x4 would be an easy grow that would make quite a bit of very good canna. I think it would be a very interesting grow with you using MC and smaller pots VS organic in larger pots. I need a grow room in the shop! LOL!

Thnx for the great info. you’ve convinced me to go that way, I’m 60 old school, been using my glass Sherlock pipe narrow bowl & 12” Japanese Bamboo cooling pipe ( both r smooth, BUT sounds like I need to get a Yocan with the ceramic coil...(I use a 1400 mah pin & C Cells for my hash oil currently & it is hands down my favorite, so I’m not totally out of the times...!):toke:
How long would u guess the ceramic doughnut last, I only hit the hash occasionally 8-10 draws/month ???
Thnx.

My little effort at a little Afghan today :smoking:
Also making a green type hash, well I think it will be green, but an attempt to make a nice every day hash that doesn't knock you sideways every time :)
20210228_145502.jpg

My little effort at a little Afghan today :smoking:
Also making a green type hash, well I think it will be green, but an attempt to make a nice every day hash that doesn't knock you sideways every time :) View attachment 1291905
Thou shall waste nothing

How r theLinda Seeds GG-Gorilla glue
what yield on average ?, not the single best plant, if u would like to share that info I’d appreciate it. Noticed they have really good prices on their own seeds ! Thnx

How r theLinda Seeds GG-Gorilla glue
what yield on average ?, not the single best plant, if u would like to share that info I’d appreciate it. Noticed they have really good prices on their own seeds ! Thnx
I like it pretty good. VERY good production. I got two different phenos though. One indica in structure and the other was sure sativa in structure. High was the same I think.
I got just over 8oz of hard bud with the indica pheno and 5oz of quality hard bud with the sativa pheno. I only took the very best top buds on the sativa and had TONS of lesser bud that I made hash. I was pretty lazy with trimming her and only taking 5oz for bud. I got 18.293 oz of wet bud and trim. It was 99.999% buds for dry ice shake. It made a BUNCH of hash! LOL!

Indica GG#4
img_20201024_080357337-jpg.1245978

Back