Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I must get more tools, those there beats Teaspoons and Stanley blades any day LOL

You can just put down paper towels or bandana to wipe claim on etc. But yeah buy it from the baking section lol.

I must get more tools, those there beats Teaspoons and Stanley blades any day LOL
I like this set below, don’t have it yet, the long skinny ones perfect oil jar scrappers !!!

Amazon

4.7 out of 5 stars 2,496Reviews
Forc Silicone Spatula Set of 8 include 4 Mini Spatulas, Heat Resistant Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils, One Piece Design with Stainless Steel Core, Kitchen Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware, Black
#1 Best Seller in Spatulas

1. Forc Silicone Spatula Set of 8 include 4 Mini Spatulas, Heat Resistant Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils, One Piece Design with Stainless Steel Core, Kitchen Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware, Black
Heart to save an item to your default list

4 Colors:
Black
41KAV1tazWL._QL92_SH45_SS34_.jpg

Was:$12.99
With Deal:$9.99 & FREE Returns

Regarding determining the composition, such as trichome content, of kief/hash (mentioned several times). I presume if you examine it with the same microscope(s) you use to closely examine buds/trichomes, you should be able to get good idea of trichomes vs. plant matter.

My hash oil results end up being approximately 70/30, that is if I dissolve 10 grams of trics heated-rolled-compressed- 3 month old hash then frozen & graded with Lemon zester (I don’t think age matters), in 8 Oz of 0 degree Everclear 190 prof & filtered thru 25u frozen screen- I’ll get 7 Gr oil & 3 Gr waste (mainly wax from the Trics, some fat, very little plant matter-I usually have only ~1-3% plant matter in my hash @ most)...Vapes in C cell with NO additives...

I mutilated 20 gram of buds for the easiest and cleanest almost 4 gram I could get without more work or risk of polluting it to much, in went 1 gram of the finest grade ISO I made plus a bit extra from the spoon, 5 gram sticky ball made in the end :smoking:
Pics can tell the story I think :biggrin:View attachment 1289609View attachment 1289610View attachment 1289611View attachment 1289612View attachment 1289613View attachment 1289614View attachment 1289615View attachment 1289616View attachment 1289617
Good tip,,,thnx,,,(had some oil laying around, so what the hell heated it & added to dry kief & mixed in silicone dab jar—about 3-1 part ratio like u,
then rolled between parchment paper with 180f hot water wine bottle-added more kief rolled out flat, folded it back over rolled again about 5-6 times, then made Temple Ball & put on herb drying rack 5 days hardened her up, then in freezer in parchment for storage...still there until D day!!!
Again thnx for the tip

Anyone ever use snow instead of ice with the bubble bags?
Any pros and cons?
Plenty of the white stuff here...
Also,want to use good smokable buds cause...i just got too much of it. Should i grind the buds first or any other advices?

I use snow to get the water as cold as possible. When the snow just starts turning into ice, the water is as cold as it can get. The add a little. Works like a charm! ice to keep it cool. But you need the ice to agitate the the buds and to knock the trichromes off.

Anyone ever use snow instead of ice with the bubble bags?
Any pros and cons?
Plenty of the white stuff here...
Also,want to use good smokable buds cause...i just got too much of it. Should i grind the buds first or any other advices?

Back