Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I just weighed up a 100 gram of frozen fresh trim to try and make ice water hash with, I'll report back later :cool:

So... 4.05 gram of very pure looking stuff made :)
The trim got squeezed and are now in the dehydrator and the wash water is bottled up, there obviously more than 4 gram to be made but I got bored after the 3rd wash.
The two flat pieces are from the first short 5-6 minutes of washing and I used the hydraulic press to get the water out of those.
20210202_153955.jpg
20210202_154213.jpg

Would love to press/vape that. Do you smoke and or vape. I use an arizer solo if pure enough might just dab. Some of that If you have bowls you could use a quartz nail and heat it and use it as a heat source to vape/smoke that out of a pipe. Tastes way better than s lighter. I got one for five bucks because people use domeless nails and bangers now. Just heat the nail and touch it to that resin you could make it soak into bud with.the quartz. Stuff looks good

Attachments

• Diamond-Glass-Replacment-Quartz-Nail-For-Dome-and-Nail.png
    Diamond-Glass-Replacment-Quartz-Nail-For-Dome-and-Nail.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 29
Would love to press/vape that. Do you smoke and or vape. I use an arizer solo if pure enough might just dab. Some of that If you have bowls you could use a quartz nail and heat it and use it as a heat source to vape/smoke that out of a pipe. Tastes way better than s lighter. I got one for five bucks because people use domeless nails and bangers now. Just heat the nail and touch it to that resin you could make it soak into bud with.the quartz. Stuff looks good
I only ever vaped to quit ciggies, never tried it with Canna.... Or yet should I say.
Never tried dabs or rosin, hadn't even heard of it until I started looking into growing last September

Might be better to just vape it or quartz it. If you rosin it you wanta nice machine that controls temp ive been making rosin since soilgrown I think his ig name originated it and showed everybody. people first started using hair straighteners stepping on them. Lol then people switched to vices I only got a machine more recently and it saves terps the hair straightener works but is not ideal. Could tell the difference. You use a coffee filter and start with the hair straightener off for rosin but if you don't have a rig or pen just use the quartz in a bowl on top of nice bud. Plus you lose some rosin to the filter when you squish it you can make edibles with it tho

Or invest in an arizer solo you could vape all those pieces in it it makes .1 of good bud last five minutes. Saves you bud if you quit smoking you could save so many strains by only consuming .1 at a time and have a collection of flavors. If you switch flavors Everytime you never build a tolerance to one strain. It will really bring out the flavors the analog one is cheaper and works pretty much just as good. They were like 130 on eBay before. Idk now. I love mine I use the digital now. A quartz nail and torch is my second pick def a cheaper option

I really only smoke joints now but I do want to get a real proper dabbing rig at some stage, and a good vaporizer as well but for those two items I'll wait until I can afford the best stuff first time, one time buy type of thing, for the dab rig anyway.
How strong should I expect the very light one to be :)

Back