Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Also some people run other ppls material and get to keep some of the return so if your doing that it might be worth it. If your really good at it and people want you to wash their stuff because you have great equipment and experience.

Also some people run other ppls material and get to keep some of the return so if your doing that it might be worth it. If your really good at it and people want you to wash their stuff because you have great equipment and experience.
The next time I make dry ice hash, my friend is coming over with his material and his NuggSmasher. We're gonna work our material and SQUISH IT!

The next time I make dry ice hash, my friend is coming over with his material and his NuggSmasher. We're gonna work our material and SQUISH IT!
I have a nugs smasher the smallest one it's nice. You think the dryice is better than the ice water? I usually press bud tho but you can taste that when it gets to the higher vape points dabbing that it came from flower. Hash rosin is way better when I have pressed it or get some elsewhere tho. Flower rosin is cool tho if you dab and are out or want to try a strain dabbed or see yield It is awesome.

Any good tips for making dry ice hash?

I bought the smaller 1 gallon bubblebags but I have 670 gram of fresh frozen trim, any idea about how much you can do at a time in those smaller bags?

I think like an ounce at a time maybe two that's with ice water tho

I have a nugs smasher the smallest one it's nice. You think the dryice is better than the ice water? I usually press bud tho but you can taste that when it gets to the higher vape points dabbing that it came from flower. Hash rosin is way better when I have pressed it or get some elsewhere tho. Flower rosin is cool tho if you dab and are out or want to try a strain dabbed or see yield It is awesome.
I've only used my bowls with dry ice. I've seen guys using the bowls with ice hash, but I don't have anything to wash it in and I don't want to mess with freezing it and grating the frozen hash.

I think like an ounce at a time maybe two
I've only used my bowls with dry ice. I've seen guys using the bowls with ice hash, but I don't have anything to wash it in and I don't want to mess with freezing it and grating the frozen hash.
ya I lost alot to the sieve and grater tried both ways. That's what's good with freeze dryers it turns a frozen puck into sand. But they are like 2-3k so unless you really make alot of bubble or use it for fruits etc also it's not worth it. Altho I wondered if you could diy one with a vacuum chamber and dry ice. The freeze.dryer is doing that freezing and vacuuming to sublimate the liquid out

I wasn't really sure if the wash water was worth keeping for anything after using the 45 micron bag, so I put it into a 2 L bottle and stuck it in the fridge, after 24 hours or so (probably better to leave for a few days) there was sediment forming at the bottom so I gently poured out most of the water, cut the bottom of the bottle off and used frozen spoons, coffee filters and a 25 dry screen to collect the stuff, after squeezing as much water out as I could with my fingers I rolled it flat and let it sit on top of the grow lights for an hour, it turned into the blackest dark hash.
20210201_093451.jpg
20210201_094729.jpg
20210201_110551.jpg
20210201_110836.jpg
20210201_110903.jpg

yesss very nice indeed yesssssss :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I wasn't really sure if the wash water was worth keeping for anything after using the 45 micron bag, so I put it into a 2 L bottle and stuck it in the fridge, after 24 hours or so (probably better to leave for a few days) there was sediment forming at the bottom so I gently poured out most of the water, cut the bottom of the bottle off and used frozen spoons, coffee filters and a 25 dry screen to collect the stuff, after squeezing as much water out as I could with my fingers I rolled it flat and let it sit on top of the grow lights for an hour, it turned into the blackest dark hash.
View attachment 1282765View attachment 1282766View attachment 1282767View attachment 1282768View attachment 1282769

Nice work mate, your time was not wasted there. A tidy looking little ball.

Back