Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Tiny nugget of finger/scissor hash I got for my effort trimming the Bonsai today :) View attachment 1264353
That scissor hash is extremely potent, I had miss placed about a half grams worth several months ago and found it a few weeks ago did one hit lifting me up for five hours or so ( I’m not certain but I think it was combination of pineapple express,skittles,gorilla glue and hash plant strains)

That scissor hash is extremely potent, I had miss placed about a half grams worth several months ago and found it a few weeks ago did one hit lifting me up for five hours or so ( I’m not certain but I think it was combination of pineapple express,skittles,gorilla glue and hash plant strains)
Yeah.....I rasorblade that off before cleaning! Good stuff!

Your stuff looks kinda like mine. My 120 and 160 are getting green.
I’ll be running an experiment tomorrow and posting pictures/technique of turning green hash into a nice fairly dark colored six gram pellet...I’ll be using a “sugar paste extruder”, Amazon nine dollars & free shipping-made out of stainless steel, 200f H2O in cooking pot, Turkey oven cellophane bag, large heavy flour roller, (This was the first week I used it, but when I found some more green kief I decided to go ahead and post since that seems to be the topic of the day right now!!! Here are some of the pellets I made this week using A BLONDE thru D GREEN grade kief with the sugar extruder—
Pic-
9F1FE774-DAB9-4E14-B3CA-8ED18A7C5EFE.jpeg
4C2B2A5C-9621-4E21-A1D6-31C80A876A0F.jpeg

I’ll be running an experiment tomorrow and posting pictures/technique of turning green hash into a nice fairly dark colored six gram pellet...I’ll be using a “sugar paste extruder”, Amazon nine dollars & free shipping-made out of stainless steel, 200f H2O in cooking pot, Turkey oven cellophane bag, large heavy flour roller, (This was the first week I used it, but when I found some more green kief I decided to go ahead and post since that seems to be the topic of the day right now!!! Here are some of the pellets I made this week using A BLONDE thru D GREEN grade kief with the sugar extruder—
Pic-
View attachment 1264429View attachment 1264430
Hey, could you provide a few more details of how you heat the kief and then press it? I have a similar press that I can put in my vice. I have made a couple of unheated plugs and a couple that I heated, which haven't been bad. But yours look nice. I have to be careful not to get it too hot or the hash oil will leak out and you will be left with a bad leached plug of hash which isn't very tasty.

Hey, could you provide a few more details of how you heat the kief and then press it? I have a similar press that I can put in my vice. I have made a couple of unheated plugs and a couple that I heated, which haven't been bad. But yours look nice. I have to be careful not to get it too hot or the hash oil will leak out and you will be left with a bad leached plug of hash which isn't very tasty.
No problem, I’ll post pictures/technique tomorrow, but the secret here was like when the “chocolate got dipped into the peanut butter & Eureka, Reesie‘s peanut butter cups”...Standing there with my press, sweating my ass off and tired of rolling kief, I looked over at the hot water I had boiled for my glass bottle kief rolling jar & thought put the kief in the sugar press & suspend the press in the water bottle ~190f or so for 1 1/2 minutes, turn the press several times ( too long as u mentioned & oil leaches out more on that tomorrow)
Brilliant it worked and “totally last minute idea”... Then took the kief out of press which was pretty well sticky and tacky no matter how low Quality and Put It in parchment paper & Bottle Rolled it for a while to crush it some more as usual (not telling you anything new), back in press to til tight & now into freezer 2 min., screw cap off press out & Eureka a Reesie‘s peanut butter cup !!!

No problem, I’ll post pictures/technique tomorrow, but the secret here was like when the “chocolate got dipped into the peanut butter & Eureka, Reesie‘s peanut butter cups”...Standing there with my press, sweating my ass off and tired of rolling kief, I looked over at the hot water I had boiled for my glass bottle kief rolling jar & thought put the kief in the sugar press & suspend the press in the water bottle ~190f or so for 1 1/2 minutes, turn the press several times ( too long as u mentioned & oil leaches out more on that tomorrow)
Brilliant it worked and “totally last minute idea”... Then took the kief out of press which was pretty well sticky and tacky no matter how low Quality and Put It in parchment paper & Bottle Rolled it for a while to crush it some more as usual (not telling you anything new), back in press to til tight & now into freezer 2 min., screw cap off press out & Eureka a Reesie‘s peanut butter cup !!!
I remember Hot Knifing many grams of Black Primo in early 80's. After a while we saw this black stuff on the knives, it was carpet! someone picked the hash up off the carpet with the hot knife!
Holy shit dude just looked @ your previous post, old school & cool dude
Black Carpet
Damm The Chris logger band is a good fun time in th

Well just hit a toke off the Green, I know why not the A grade, well Miss Green was just fine... now onto more
Chris Lager Band

I do something quite similar, but in front of the fire. T-press & fireplace & do not screw down until the press is almost too hot to touch. Works a treat with the greener stuff.

20191010_193113 (640x480).jpg

Back