Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Mainly dried, I did try some fresh just to see how it worked. A lot was older leftovers that I didn't want to smoke. I'll try shaking less next time. Here's a big 15 gram chunk that I rolled with a hot wine bottle and a quarter ounce of Guava 120 micron dry ice.
Very nice. The stuff on the right looks very smokable.

My first ''almost kief'' I did today :smoking:
I was trimming stuff on my Plant No.7 aka The Bonsai and chucked the stuff in a little cardboard box on top of the lights overnight, today after it was well dried I used a little siev and gentle finger crushing, fun little experiment but it was actually fairly potent.
Pics after my micron whatever separation... :)

View attachment 1263583View attachment 1263584
Trycmania...

I tried the same thing with some Dry ice hash made from white widow and a 73 micron bag. I did manage to get it to roll up into a ball but it was not that toffee like consistency I was hoping for.
My take on it is you need a fully ripe more pure form of resin to have that better hash and make Frenchy's type of temple balls.
Here is what I ended up with.
View attachment 1260920View attachment 1260921
Your stuff looks kinda like mine. My 120 and 160 are getting green.

Attachments

• IMG_4535[1].JPG
    IMG_4535[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
Your stuff looks kinda like mine. My 120 and 160 are getting green.
Ya I was happy with my first attempt at dry ice hash but am going to try the ice/water method next time and am using buds only. GG#4, Wedding cake and White Widow will be the next victims. lol. :tang::chef::baked:

Yeah, I like waterhash better also. If I were to do dry ice again, I'd use fresh frozen bud, you'd get less plant matter.

Ya I was happy with my first attempt at dry ice hash but am going to try the ice/water method next time and am using buds only. GG#4, Wedding cake and White Widow will be the next victims. lol. :tang::chef::baked:

Back