Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I have the Piecemaker myself, though not the embossed plate like you. Best £100 I ever spent, and that was years ago.
If I’m reading the specs right the Piecemaker has a 6600 Lb per square inch pressing capability...WTF.
“Live Long and Prosper”

If I’m reading the specs right the Piecemaker has a 6600 Lb per square inch pressing capability...WTF.
“Live Long and Prosper”

Indeed mate, it's a beast. I just looked it up on the internet, and it's £150 if you can get one. More expensive now than ever.

I have bought about 20 other presses, all of which broke or were terrible in the end. Then I spent the extra on this, and never looked back.

The mint has been running overtime minting coins.
20201224_192224.jpg

Now that I'm getting to the harvest stage and have a little more to play with I took 10 gram of dried stuff and made some kitchen/ghetto kief hash, 2 kitchen sieves, parchment paper, tin foil, a lighter and a little help from the hydraulic press in my juicer and I turned the 10g of weed into this 3g of very nice to smoke hash, smells and taste good too.
This was just a little fun thing to try out and get a bit of an idea of what I'm doing before attacking any bigger amounts of weed.

20210112_145837.jpg
20210112_145702.jpg
20210112_142802.jpg

Now that I'm getting to the harvest stage and have a little more to play with I took 10 gram of dried stuff and made some kitchen/ghetto kief hash, 2 kitchen sieves, parchment paper, tin foil, a lighter and a little help from the hydraulic press in my juicer and I turned the 10g of weed into this 3g of very nice to smoke hash, smells and taste good too.
This was just a little fun thing to try out and get a bit of an idea of what I'm doing before attacking any bigger amounts of weed.

View attachment 1275269View attachment 1275270View attachment 1275271
Looks the part mate, happy smoking. What plants it from?

Back