Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Off topic here but I just had to say, I'm not much into Sativas, but man do I love Trainwreck! WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! :baked:

I hear that. Another of my all time favs is Casey Jones, Trainwreck x Diesel - complete muller time.

My turn to make some.
Mephisto Double grape on the left and Super Orange Haze on the right.
Top to bottom,first,second,third and fourth wash for the SOH and one more to go. Left to right,120,73 and 25 microns.
Now,@niceneasy and @WildBill how do you go about drying ? Some nice thick patties...!
View attachment 1253782View attachment 1253784View attachment 1253783
best way to dry bubble hash is to break in up into the smallest bits you can over some cardboard pizza boxs work great keeps dust etc out of your hash some people put it in a sieve when frozen and push it through with the back of a spoon to create a fine powder iv never had much success with this so i use a knife and break it up as best i can and leave till i think its dry bubble man and frenchy cannoli have vids on it

Arh bugger... So the real thing isn't available anymore?

I had a quick look in the usual places, but there does not seem to be any lurking. The Portal used to have a number of different ones, but they look to be removed from the listings. Only 1 left, and it's out of stock.

I'll tag @Mossy to see if there are plans to release any more into the wilds.

I had a quick look in the usual places, but there does not seem to be any lurking. The Portal used to have a number of different ones, but they look to be removed from the listings. Only 1 left, and it's out of stock.

I'll tag @Mossy to see if there are plans to release any more into the wilds.
That would be class if you did, even if the was just 2-3 seeds in a drawer somewhere, it would be really cool to include a strain that isn't to mainstream into my next grow and do a grow journal on it :vibe:

Last edited:
Off topic here but I just had to say, I'm not much into Sativas, but man do I love Trainwreck! WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! :baked:
Trainwreck. Now I have never tried it but I saw a handful of them in my past job.....

Train derailment in Clarence Iowa Sept 1977 C.jpeg

Back