Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Ahhhh mate, I just had a lovely flashback to my first smoke at 16yo at week release college.. I laughed through every lesson that afternoon and I seem to remember the floor being really slippy :smoking:
I'll be reading through the rest of the thread and get some tips for making Xmas dry sift hash out of this lot.. :eyebrows:

View attachment 1255573

Happy days mate. Nice looking perpetual grow. I try similar, but on a much smaller scale. What you got cooking in there?

Happy days mate. Nice looking perpetual grow. I try similar, but on a much smaller scale. What you got cooking in there?
In the hps end I've got a Strawberry Kush, Mazar and a pineapple express and in the sea of mini Xmas dreams :crying: there is,
Chocolate Skunk
Purple queen
Blue Nuggets
Wilderness
Wild Strawberry
Strawberry Kush
Some of those are not available to buy I was testing them for a former afn member.
Check this little blue nuggets such a little cutie lol I frikin love this girl.... Terrible yield but lovely to look at lol
IMG_20201121_151621.jpg
IMG_20201121_151553.jpg
IMG_20201121_151456.jpg

As soon as this topiaried mini grow is done I'll be filling the tent with a run of big girls

Cheers dude happy growing
RSB :vibes:

In the hps end I've got a Strawberry Kush, Mazar and a pineapple express and in the sea of mini Xmas dreams :crying: there is,
Chocolate Skunk
Purple queen
Blue Nuggets
Wilderness
Wild Strawberry
Strawberry Kush
Some of those are not available to buy I was testing them for a former afn member.
Check this little blue nuggets such a little cutie lol I frikin love this girl.... Terrible yield but lovely to look at lol
View attachment 1256021View attachment 1256022View attachment 1256023
As soon as this topiaried mini grow is done I'll be filling the tent with a run of big girls

Cheers dude happy growing
RSB :vibes:

That's a tasty-sounding selection bud. I do love a purp myself, Black Dragons for me. Good looking girl, for such a small pot.

Black Dragons are in my top 5 strains! They are a purple powerhouse! Some purple strains tend to be on the milder side, not Black Dragon! I've literally vaped too much a couple times lol! Too much will give you that where the fuck am I feeling.............. :smoking: Mine still produce white phenos too
( I think the white ones are the same as Durrty Dragon ). I've taken my BD to F6. Can't say it enough, I love this strain!

Black Dragons? I'm intrigued just by the name. I'm off to find it.. I love purps too

Black Dragons are in my top 5 strains! They are a purple powerhouse! Some purple strains tend to be on the milder side, not Black Dragon! I've literally vaped too much a couple times lol! Too much will give you that where the fuck am I feeling.............. :smoking: Mine still produce white phenos too
( I think the white ones are the same as Durrty Dragon ). I've taken my BD to F6. Can't say it enough, I love this strain!
It's not that I don't know how to Google or Search but have you a recommendation of a seed place to get some good ones of that Black Dragon, I think I want to try all the purple strains there is LOL

Not available anywhere unfortunately, only in the hand of a few private breeders anymore, although I think Durrty Dragon can be had. I'll check.

It's not that I don't know how to Google or Search but have you a recommendation of a seed place to get some good ones of that Black Dragon, I think I want to try all the purple strains there is LOL

Back