Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Alright hash fiends. It has been 6 months now since I had my attempt at making Temple Ball. Seems a lonnngg time ago in lockdown.

Here she is.

full

Well my birthday has passed, and it has been difficult to try and keep my hands off it, but I made it. Party time.

I cut it open, to reveal this. My cutting razor went straight through as though it was butter, did not even have to heat it.

full

What a sight.

full

You can see the crust around the outside, leading into an almost melty centre. The smoke knocked me right on my arse as well, nice and smooth.

full

I have another 9g or so of collected Amnesia Haze bud trichs. This is going into the next ball, which I intend to keep for a year or more. I'll pic it up when done.

full

What's the advantage of making them into a ball?

I do dry ice hash quite often. Usually just add some to my vaporizer. How do you smoke yours?

I don't think it's an advantage having it in a ball, more of a natural occurrence when you hand roll it. A ball would also have less surface area than a square etc, and it's all about getting that outercoat conditioned, so the inner can mature. I could be really wrong about all of that though.

Normally I would smoke my hash in a pipe. I have a lovely Sherlock from Incredibowl, which is my goto piece. I do a bud / hash mix in the bowl - lovely jubbly. I also have a couple of bongs that get ripped when I'm hosting people who can handle it - but that's not many lol.

Historically I would have just put hash in a joint, but that's too wasteful these days. Also sparking a good joint outside where I live would have the wolves sniffing around.

Incredibowl Sherlock.jpg

Due to getting old & my lungs not being what they were, I did get a new Hash specific vape a couple of days ago. The Storm vape pen. Only had a couple of pulls to see if it was working, and it's pretty good.

£75 quid + P&P is a fair price for a hash vape I think. Gets good reviews.

20201017_142041.jpg
20201017_142208.jpg

Last edited:
Our homemade hash is 10,000 times more powerful than the old blonde stuff that I used to stick on a pin/nail under a cocktail glass.!We used to just burn it like incense and take a hit with a glass filled up

My buddy and his brother were paraphernalia MacGyver’s. They built a device out of square root of 2 x 4 he sharpened the nail an old fashion glass and a section of clear plastic tubing that worked like a charm
I remember smoking hash that way in 1981.

a joint,bowl topping,or even a dab :baked:
easiest way....if ya got kief a sandwhich bag,an empty bottle and a full kettle ya good :thumbsup: something like this
keep er lit
:pighug:

It may not be the best way, but I know what I'm gonna do with the keif I get from my girls. Looks easy!

Back