Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

77- 78. I was in a miserable senior year at an all boys military boarding school in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. Not much to be found up there. But just through dumb luck almost every time that we got ready to go home for vacation that year some guy Or another still had a little bit of smoke left and vacation time and needed the extra couple of bucks more than he needed that last joint. Yes I overpaid like hell but I got like three different pieces of good weed including that black African in this one joint of something or other that made two of us giggle hysterically for like three or four hours. So I had one piece for Washington national at Thanksgiving, another piece that we smoked outside of the Pittsburgh airport baggage claim out in the roundabout and a third piece that made it home on one of those trips. Talk about feast or famine Lol

77- 78. I was in a miserable senior year at an all boys military boarding school in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. Not much to be found up there. But just through dumb luck almost every time that we got ready to go home for vacation that year some guy Or another still had a little bit of smoke left and vacation time and needed the extra couple of bucks more than he needed that last joint. Yes I overpaid like hell but I got like three different pieces of good weed including that black African in this one joint of something or other that made two of us giggle hysterically for like three or four hours. So I had one piece for Washington national at Thanksgiving, another piece that we smoked outside of the Pittsburgh airport baggage claim out in the roundabout and a third piece that made it home on one of those trips. Talk about feast or famine Lol
Like the days when your jonsen thru the shag carpet trying to find a small scrap because u rolled your joints there...hard to believe where we r now :jointman:

I had the urge to make some hash the other week, and had a load of trim I needed to get rid of. One last pass through the DIY sifter and I was left with this.

full

full

It was quite a lot of sift for me. I didn't weight it, but you could tell. Unfortunately some of it was rather green as the trim was really dry.

To get around this I thought I'd add a little canna oil as a binder, and to make it a little more special.

full

full

It still took a lot of time and effort to bind by hand, and eventually I got really bored of it. This is how far I got by hand.

full

full

After that it was into my Piece Maker press, in front of the fire. Giving us this beauty. Just over an ounce of lovely hash, really pungent & a bit sticky.

full

full

full

I had the urge to make some hash the other week, and had a load of trim I needed to get rid of. One last pass through the DIY sifter and I was left with this.

full

full

It was quite a lot of sift for me. I didn't weight it, but you could tell. Unfortunately some of it was rather green as the trim was really dry.

To get around this I thought I'd add a little canna oil as a binder, and to make it a little more special.

full

full

It still took a lot of time and effort to bind by hand, and eventually I got really bored of it. This is how far I got by hand.

full

full

After that it was into my Piece Maker press, in front of the fire. Giving us this beauty. Just over an ounce of lovely hash, really pungent & a bit sticky.

full

full

full
looking good and feeling good.

nice attempt mate but to truly make a temple ball you melt the resin together have a look at this

great video. thanks for posting.
I have alot to learn about not only growing resinous weed but making hash. Starting some Lebanese, Nepalese and Moroccan landrace strains atm.
This is going to be fun.

great video. thanks for posting.
I have alot to learn about not only growing resinous weed but making hash. Starting some Lebanese, Nepalese and Moroccan landrace strains atm.
This is going to be fun.
if your into hash making bubblemans world has some great knowledge the host is a bit hit or miss for some people but he knows his stuff have you got a thread going on that grow

Back