Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

Looking nice man. If I remember correctly @The Elvis had a GSC that was a slow roller as well then exploded and went around 90 days.

Either way should be some good smoke for the both of us @Hansbricks

I leave the 3rd and come back the 12th so I have a update before I head out.

Yea i had one that did not auto until day 50 but finished out at day 90 . I have noticed 2 phenos one leans to WCOG like hans.. I think weedmans will lean they way of the Durban poison..
These plants can behave very strange the DP phenotype's can..

Day 32
Just a quick update before I head out of town for a few days. I'm happy to say she seems to be picking up the pace now, had a good bit of stretch last few days... currently at 14.5" tall and looking pretty sexy ;)

hcUNSG1.jpg

1vFgNwx.jpg

nNsIWmq.jpg

VtAb7qx.jpg

Day 36
This one's definitely blowing up now... not putting any energy into flowers yet just growing steadily still, now at 19" tall and 30" wide! I've switched them over to bloom nutes, filled up a new res yesterday with 2ml/l Sensi Bloom and 1ml Bud Candy (plus cal/mag as usual). I also gave her a first round of trimming on some of the lower stuff.

4lLbm7U.jpg

ADvlMj7.jpg

aaPhokO.jpg

lhf01KF.jpg

Last edited:
Day 36
This one's definitely blowing up now... not putting any energy into flowers yet just growing steadily still, now at 19" tall and 30" wide! I've switched them over to bloom nutes, filled up a new res yesterday with 2ml/l Sensi Bloom and 1ml Bud Candy (plus cal/mag as usual). I also gave her a first round of trimming on some of the lower stuff.

4lLbm7U.jpg

ADvlMj7.jpg

aaPhokO.jpg

lhf01KF.jpg
That is with out doubt one of the nicest looking plants I have seen this year so far.

Back