Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

Looking beautiful! I got a weird setup I'm in a closet so I have a 4'wide x 2' deep restriction..... I have a tent from Junkie Dog #1 seller on amazon for that size of a tent but it doesn't seem like it will hold up too long some stitching strings (the b/s long yarn strings that keep growing and piss you off) have already started showing and this is my first grow with it. All of that said this is only a 5' tall tent as that's like a standard I guess. I'm going to be looking for a better quality 7' tall tent to replace it with. It's in the office and I have debated on just giving up on the whole idea of keeping it stuffed in the closet and taking the doors down to give me 4' depth instead of the 2'. I'd then get those standing curtains or whatever to keep it sheltered somewhat. IDK lot's of stoney rambling, but morale of the rambling was to ask what's great quality tent MFG for the money? :D HIGH AF! :jointman:

Looking beautiful! I got a weird setup I'm in a closet so I have a 4'wide x 2' deep restriction..... I have a tent from Junkie Dog #1 seller on amazon for that size of a tent but it doesn't seem like it will hold up too long some stitching strings (the b/s long yarn strings that keep growing and piss you off) have already started showing and this is my first grow with it. All of that said this is only a 5' tall tent as that's like a standard I guess. I'm going to be looking for a better quality 7' tall tent to replace it with. It's in the office and I have debated on just giving up on the whole idea of keeping it stuffed in the closet and taking the doors down to give me 4' depth instead of the 2'. I'd then get those standing curtains or whatever to keep it sheltered somewhat. IDK lot's of stoney rambling, but morale of the rambling was to ask what's great quality tent MFG for the money? :D HIGH AF! :jointman:
I just upgraded tents recently actually... like you I had a cheap 4x2x5' no name tent before. I was actually very surprised by how good the quality is on these Mars-Hydro tents, it's well designed, very sturdy construction (all metal including corner connectors, unlike the plastic ones on the cheaper tents)... the price is very good too. Or if you want the very best (and most expensive :p) look at the Gorilla grow tents.

Back