Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

Hans looking awesome bro. Alot better then mine lol.

This cold weather im having a hell of a time keeping my room up to temp with a heater and a 1000w hps

Pics coming today just got home from work taking a nap then il grap some shots
Man, I'm sitting in a snowy winter world waiting, first time I'm seeing you indoor guys have a winter season, a time of more difficult growing, still, the buds are coming, but it's gonna take more work

oh yes good! On her on schedule, lol, you bro have definitly done your magic, like a coiling sepent, ready to grow
Haha cheers bro :pass:

Man, I'm sitting in a snowy winter world waiting, first time I'm seeing you indoor guys have a winter season, a time of more difficult growing, still, the buds are coming, but it's gonna take more work
I prefer growing in the winter time actually, at least for me it's easier to just add more light if I need more heat... in the summer I've hit 40°C in my tent since I don't have AC in the room. :nono:

Day 25
Still hasn't started her stretch yet but looking good nonetheless ;)
glhgO5Q.jpg

UTYsiBf.jpg

Hans
The GSC had did the same thing and now its a BOM NOM.
Looking at my log mine went crazy at day 29-30 it grew 3 inches and 2" a days she top off at 45".
With your set up you are to ROCK IT.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::cheers:
Pops
:gary:

Whats up guys Day 24 and were slowly moving along. The cold has played a great deal in this grow..

My lady still has yet to show sex but is slowly growing.

Hoping when i come back from Jamica they have some nice new growth.

20160130_111225.jpg
20160130_111222.jpg

She looks nice and healthy either way @Weedman30 might just take a bit longer to finish hopefully... and luckily for you mines staying pretty small so far :p
Have a good trip to Jamaica bro, looking forward to see how see looks when you get back :pass:

Last edited:
Looking nice man. If I remember correctly @The Elvis had a GSC that was a slow roller as well then exploded and went around 90 days.

Either way should be some good smoke for the both of us @Hansbricks

I leave the 3rd and come back the 12th so I have a update before I head out.

Back