Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Hey dude, i'm only going off the pics I can see, if there's some lower sites that are being shaded that I couldn't scope out, it won't harm her at all to clip them off.

cheers!

Okay cool, I think I'll probably trim a dozen or so of the lower bud sites then to focus more on the tops... the canopy on this thing is super dense and leaf tucking can only do so much lol.

That is absolutely crazy gorgeous!! I can see why you were advising to keep plant count small - if only I could have your "problem" bushiness!! ;) Very envious - in a totally positive vibe kinda-way!!:d5:

Thanks man :grin: Yeah I prefer to grow the plants to their max potential for my setup by giving them more space and light rather then limiting their size by stuffing more plants in the tent. :Sharing One:

You are putting the leds to those beautiful plants Hansbrick they are looking wicked keep up the great growing bro

You are putting the leds to those beautiful plants Hansbrick they are looking wicked keep up the great growing bro
Thanks bro, yeah the mars and apollo LEDs are working great for my space, and now with the autopots/airdome combo I think I've really got my setup dialed in... hoping this will be my best grow yet. :smoke:

That Tyrone looks magnificent! I think you're right about having a different pheno there. She looks extra special! Great job!

That Tyrone looks magnificent! I think you're right about having a different pheno there. She looks extra special! Great job!
Thanks gbd, yeah haven't seen one as bushy as this and with such an even canopy... extra special indeed :brow:

Okay, quick update. I gave the Tyrone a little trim job this morning. I removed some of the lower bud sites from the primary branches, as well as some of the lower secondary branches.

Here's a couple pics before.
FZggYV1.jpg

qDydzx2.jpg

Here's what was removed.
o0dhyVT.jpg

After picture.
S9PZFNt.jpg

And as you can see she's still not lacking in bushiness lol.
7TmrDb1.jpg

I personally think that's a great idea...expend the energy where you want her to....
I do that (selectively) as well...(Shhhhhhh, don't tell the anti-defoliators...)

Yeah Trap, there was just so much crazy undergrowth on her... even if this adds a bit more time for her to finish I think it will be beneficial in the long run.

Update

Things are going very well with these two, no signs of any deficiencies or any tip burn so really happy with the way this grow is going so far. "Bailers Booya" I've upped the nutes to about 2.5ml/l and have switched out voodoo juice for bud candy and big bud (1ml/l). The CM is probably finished stretching now and is 32" tall. It got a bit close to the light so the top is looking a bit bleached, I changed out the hangers to give me a bit more room (back to about 5-6" from top). The Tyrone is probably close to its final height now as well at 22". It's slightly behind in flowering compared to the CM but it has some really thick looking pistils. :smoke:

JaiccZS.jpg

Crystal Meth - Day 36

irnaLFU.jpg

1C5kvFD.jpg

JTqhyEx.jpg

MtM1WOp.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 35
6wEIC0V.jpg

yMfMAZv.jpg

PIgOLE2.jpg

KibsdIq.jpg

Back