Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Your tent looks great man, beautiful plants and kick ass growth. I would like to get a mars for my space. Keep on keepin on man, awesome.:d5:
Thanks for dropping by man... and for the like bomb :tiphat: Very happy with the Mars so far, the Tyrone is really getting big under it now. :thumbs:

Update

So time for another update, the growth on both these is still going crazy :grin: They've gone through another 20L in last 5 days. The CM is now at 31" but hopefully slowing down since flowering is really kicking in now. The Tyrone is getting huge (width wise), only at 19" now but it's taking up more than half the tent. The branching on this thing is unreal... such a dense bushy plant. Seems like it might be a different pheno than the grows I've seen so far.

Here are the pics... might be the last time I can take them out of the tent until harvest (it's quite the task now lol).

Crystal Meth - Day 32
805IMlg.jpg

7quE0KY.jpg

MJmL9SY.jpg

39ReVRu.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 31
pw089ux.jpg

zotvssz.jpg

xZ8braq.jpg

OliPX6z.jpg

mIAgkQT.jpg

Full tent shot. My poor bloody skunk has been pushed into the back corner with hardly any room thanks to the Tyrone lol... next time I'll just stick with 2 plants :smoke:
FRMvvLU.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man sorry I missed this!

in regards to your question about lollipopping, I usually almost always remove the first one or two sets of branches, but generally this is because we grow many together, they get crowded out, become under developed so we focus on the upper half of the plant. I recommend to do this 100% in AF-sog arrangements, and it's never had any ill effects to do so!

however given the structure of your plant and the fact there isn't much difference in height between the lower branches and the top cola, I don't see much major concern to do so.

Cheere and keep up the good work!
mitch

Hey man sorry I missed this!

in regards to your question about lollipopping, I usually almost always remove the first one or two sets of branches, but generally this is because we grow many together, they get crowded out, become under developed so we focus on the upper half of the plant. I recommend to do this 100% in AF-sog arrangements, and it's never had any ill effects to do so!

however given the structure of your plant and the fact there isn't much difference in height between the lower branches and the top cola, I don't see much major concern to do so.

Cheere and keep up the good work!
mitch
Hey thanks mitch, appreciate the advice. I think this Tyrone has some really good potential so just trying to get the most out of her. There is a crazy amount of bud sites so was just thinking about removing some of them on the lower 1/3 of the plant that aren't getting much light to maybe help fatten up the top buds. If you think I'll get the best results just leaving her alone though then that's what I'll do.
:Sharing One:

Gadzooks! That gal is going crazy...

:crap:

Full tent shot. My poor bloody skunk has been pushed into the back corner with hardly any room thanks to the Tyrone lol... next time I'll just stick with 2 plants :smoke:
FRMvvLU.jpg

That is absolutely crazy gorgeous!! I can see why you were advising to keep plant count small - if only I could have your "problem" bushiness!! ;) Very envious - in a totally positive vibe kinda-way!!:d5:

Hey dude, i'm only going off the pics I can see, if there's some lower sites that are being shaded that I couldn't scope out, it won't harm her at all to clip them off.

cheers!

Back