Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Things are going very well with these two, no signs of any deficiencies or any tip burn so really happy with the way this grow is going so far. "Bailers Booya" I've upped the nutes to about 2.5ml/l and have switched out voodoo juice for bud candy and big bud (1ml/l). The CM is probably finished stretching now and is 32" tall. It got a bit close to the light so the top is looking a bit bleached, I changed out the hangers to give me a bit more room (back to about 5-6" from top). The Tyrone is probably close to its final height now as well at 22". It's slightly behind in flowering compared to the CM but it has some really thick looking pistils. :smoke:

Crystal Meth - Day 36

Tyrone Special - Day 35
Gorgeous plants!! And lovely photos!! Keep 'em coming!
And even if there are no pictures of you...I still know you are grinning ear to ear! I know I am...and they're not mine!! :xlaugh:

Can a person help me out??
i looked up and found what a auto pot is...
Just
What is a airdome???

Thanks

Can a person help me out??
i looked up and found what a auto pot is...
Just
What is a airdome???

Thanks

Hey bro. This is the airdome.

AIR%20DOME%20BLUE-250x192.jpg

Here's a quote from their site.
The AirDome is the perfect accessory to gardeners of all abilities. It has been designed to increase the amount of air around the root zone in plant pots.If you are lucky enough to have power in your greenhouse or polytunnel this little addition can increase yields by up to 130%. It is very simple to use once assembled, which will take less than 30 seconds. The AirDome is placed at the bottom of the pot, covered with compost and then connected to an air pump. Oxygen is then supplied directly to the plants’ root zone, improving crop development and ensuring maximum growth.

Nice ladies there hansbricks. Are u happy using the autopots with airdomes? Got me interested.....

Nice ladies there hansbricks. Are u happy using the autopots with airdomes? Got me interested.....
Thanks for stopping by man. :tiphat:

Yes I'm quite happy with how they're working so far... This is only my second autopot grow (first one without airdomes) but the growth does seem much more vigorous this time around, and they have definitely been drinking at a much quicker pace too with the extra oxygen they're getting.

I think this setup would give similar results to the 15L airpots but with the added bonus of not having to water daily and being able to leave them unattended for a week or more.

Reactions: SPZ
Okej. I will stick around to see how they doing. .. I'm starting to get tired of water my girls every day. And now with the new tent I need a bit of watering assistance. I my mind I can imagine autopots with the airdome could be better then airports. Have i understand it correct that u have the airdome inside the pot? What airflow do u have?

Okej. I will stick around to see how they doing. .. I'm starting to get tired of water my girls every day. And now with the new tent I need a bit of watering assistance. I my mind I can imagine autopots with the airdome could be better then airports. Have i understand it correct that u have the airdome inside the pot? What airflow do u have?
Yeah the autopots are worth looking into then. Here's a good autopot grow to check out that also compares them with and without the airdomes. (Link) That shows how they get setup too. Not sure what airflow my pump is... just an aquarium pump rated for 40gal tank, I think it's plenty tho :smoke:

Hi Hans, top grow as per usual. Do your pots have drain holes? I really want to try the airdome method but not sure if the dome must be submerged in water or can it simply aerate free draining coco? My 5 gallon pots have holes already. Should I buy new pots with no drainage for an airdome to work effectively? I wonder how much air would leak out the drain holes.

Hazys grow.. Yes I read that one yesterday and now I have to go through it again, he takes some beautiful pictures that man. Did you see any weights between the ladies? I like read and learn and It looks like it works :)
Will stay tuned and see how u do and hear your final toughts.
Keep it green and healthy.

Hi Hans, top grow as per usual. Do your pots have drain holes? I really want to try the airdome method but not sure if the dome must be submerged in water or can it simply aerate free draining coco? My 5 gallon pots have holes already. Should I buy new pots with no drainage for an airdome to work effectively? I wonder how much air would leak out the drain holes.
Hey dingo, thanks for checking out my grow. Yes the pots have holes in the bottom (see pic). The autopots are a bottom feed system so the pots are basically sitting in a tray of water at all times, so yeah the holes in the bottom are a must since that's how the water gets to the roots. With the airdomes, that water is then being constantly aerated as well. This accessory is really only meant for the autopots, I don't think it would work properly in a regular pot that you water from top-down.
:Sharing One:

16auto.jpg
airdome_guideshots_1_.png

Back