Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Thanks for the update.

Hey dingo, thanks for checking out my grow. Yes the pots have holes in the bottom (see pic). The autopots are a bottom feed system so the pots are basically sitting in a tray of water at all times, so yeah the holes in the bottom are a must since that's how the water gets to the roots. With the airdomes, that water is then being constantly aerated as well. This accessory is really only meant for the autopots, I don't think it would work properly in a regular pot that you water from top-down.
:Sharing One:

16auto.jpg
airdome_guideshots_1_.png

Just like my Plant warrior pots didn't even realize , but alot more advanced and more space for root zone.might try some love sqaure pots and I love the idea of my roots getting fresh air! We think alike my friend!:Sharing One:

Last edited:
Update

Quick update before I head out of town tomorrow for a week or so. Got the res filled up with about 40L so should be okay while I'm gone... Both ladies are definitely into full flower mode now, the CM buds are really filling out quickly. Both have started trich production as well.
Hopefully I'll come back to some nice looking buds :smoke:

N236Wex.jpg

Crystal Meth - Day 40
rr9d53j.jpg

sgGw4qP.jpg

KBpmws5.jpg

rpI6U8F.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 39
yaIiCLZ.jpg

imJg2Aa.jpg

8oYFeFF.jpg

u9yIuYL.jpg

Hey dingo, thanks for checking out my grow. Yes the pots have holes in the bottom (see pic). The autopots are a bottom feed system so the pots are basically sitting in a tray of water at all times, so yeah the holes in the bottom are a must since that's how the water gets to the roots. With the airdomes, that water is then being constantly aerated as well. This accessory is really only meant for the autopots, I don't think it would work properly in a regular pot that you water from top-down.
:Sharing One:

16auto.jpg
airdome_guideshots_1_.png

You know, I think I recently saw them using these in soil also! I'll see if I can find that. I'd like to try it!

Nice Hans.... I like the look of that meth...

Damn, that Tyrone is looking monstrous! Well done!

these are beauties bro, hope you dont mind if I stick for the rest of this frosty show.. :Sharing One:

Really really really nice Hans, really really. 100% full flower-mode. I'm jealous of your grow man!

Keep up the good work brother.

Peace
NB

Back