Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Well growth has been crazy since turning on the autopots/airdomes... they have more than doubled the size in last 5 days :yoinks: and have also gone through about 15L already. Very impressed with both these strains so far :grin:

Crystal Meth - Day 27 - 24"

Tyrone Special - Day 26 - 13.5"

Five days?? That is MADNESS!! Are you sure you haven't got some genetic mutation? The only thing I have seen get so big and green so fast is The Hulk!! :kusht:

How are the smells doing?

Five days?? That is MADNESS!! Are you sure you haven't got some genetic mutation? The only thing I have seen get so big and green so fast is The Hulk!! :kusht:

How are the smells doing?

Hehe thanks bud, yeah pretty surprised myself by their growth. Hoping the CM doesn't get too much taller... The Tyrone is looking very promising, just starting to get it's stretch on now but looking very lush and has a ton of bud sites. :thumbs:

EDIT: They are just starting to smell a bit... the Tyrone is supposed to be a real stinker so should be interesting in a few more weeks. :smoke:

Last edited:
Full tent shot from today... already getting pretty cramped in there.

JWPVvXb.jpg

And just for comparison, here's the pic again from 4 days ago...

SFc59tF.jpg

WOW!! that's crazy ass growth for 5 days bro. better keep doin what ur doin. nice setup too brotha

That's one hell of a growth spurt Hans, looking good bro.

Hands my very good friend great growing as usual my AfN twin.lol very impressed with the crystal meth.Tyrone special looks awesome can't wait to grow some of mitch's gear! I got a sour diesel auto about the same age as your girls. Never see any problems with you plants your got your equipment dialed in to the max! :d5:

Appreciate the comments guys.:tiphat:

And Merry Christmas to my AFN family.
:Sharing One:

Your tent looks great man, beautiful plants and kick ass growth. I would like to get a mars for my space. Keep on keepin on man, awesome.:d5:

Back