Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

I am really super interested in seeing what that mars light will do. I've been eyeing up there 1600 watt and the 400 as well! I'll be coming back to check out how things are going for you! Best of luck to dude!

Oh. I won 10 free Fast Bud Fast Berry's this Summer. I grew them and use G.O. with terpinator and they turned out extremely good! Taste was excellent but the high throttled me hard! I just about bought the crystal method seeds a month ago and opeted for the Heavyweight Fast and Vast instead. However I am glad to see someone else has got some Fast Bud seeds now. Cause your right. There isn't many to almost none journals on them !

Peace bro and good luck!

Thanks for stopping by jnkinc. Yeah I'm interested to see how the Mars performs compared to my old 300w Vipar, they are both about the same power draw but the Mars has the 5w LEDs so hoping it will have better light penetration.

Good to hear your Fastbuds grow turned out well. It is a bit strange how little info there is about this breeder and their strains... If the Crystal Meth is good I'll definitely be trying some of their other strains in the future... the Californian Snow and Pineapple Express caught my eye as well.

I've been watching Medgrower1 on YouTube and he brags up the Mars LEDs and I have to admit he's pulled off some impressive grows with them. Plus the power vs cost is very nice! I am not complaining about my 2 CLW 400 and 440. But mars really has a nice price point that I am really liking. That's why I am excited to watch your grow !

I have to agree with you. When I received my Fast Bud seeds I was very super sceptical about them cause for 2 weeks I googled the hell out of them seeing if I could find at least one grow journal or video on them. If I remember correctly I found 1 journal half complete. However they turned out awesome!

I have no doubt that you'll rock this grow ! I can honestly say that after watching your purple kush grow I am still jelouse about it ! Lol. I had to actuality go and get some seeds to grow them out myself after seeing yours!

Dude I will say if your not using it already. Seriously take a look in to Green Planets Terpinator. This stuff does nothing but wonders especially with autos!

Hello!! Will be keeping an eye on yours too - I like seeing gorgeous babas!!! :)

good luck!!

Things are moving along nicely, both look happy and healthy :cool: As you can see from the pics the Tyrone is a bit vertically challenged lol... not even past the rim of the pot yet at just over an inch. The CM stands at 3.5" currently. Still haven't given them a full watering yet since pots still feel a bit heavy, will probably wait another few days and also give them their first bit of nutes then.

Crystal Meth - Day 12
RRANC2p.jpg

bMOAvCM.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 11
4jI0WFo.jpg

DRUyaHe.jpg

Such a lovely colour green!! Defo got off to a very good start :) how did you start your seed btw?

Things are moving along nicely, both look happy and healthy :cool: As you can see from the pics the Tyrone is a bit vertically challenged lol... not even past the rim of the pot yet at just over an inch. The CM stands at 3.5" currently. Still haven't given them a full watering yet since pots still feel a bit heavy, will probably wait another few days and also give them their first bit of nutes then.

Crystal Meth - Day 12
RRANC2p.jpg

bMOAvCM.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 11
4jI0WFo.jpg

DRUyaHe.jpg

The Tyrone looks a lot like my Mary Kate pheno :) (Green Crack/Cush pheno)
If so, it won't be vertically challenged for long ;)

Both super happy!

Such a lovely colour green!! Defo got off to a very good start :) how did you start your seed btw?
Thanks buddy, seeds were started as per my usual method... soak for 24 hours, paper towel for 2 days, plant directly in final pot which was watered with 2L of pH'd water the day before.

The Tyrone looks a lot like my Mary Kate pheno :) (Green Crack/Cush pheno)
If so, it won't be vertically challenged for long ;)

Both super happy!

Hope I do get a similar pheno to your MK, she's a beauty :brow:

Back