Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Yo hans, you got the light hooked up yet?

Yo hans, you got the light hooked up yet?
Currently both are still just under the Apollo, will probably be adding in the Mars this weekend and also get the Autopots running too. I'll take some tent pics once it's all setup.

Update

Spotted some pistils already on both ladies :thumbs: Got a batch of 1/4 strength nutes bubbling now so going to give them their first feeding tonight. CM is now at 6" tall and TS still quite short at just under 3".

Crystal Meth - 17
PsjGbFM.jpg

ydCSQI3.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 16
wB9CO1l.jpg

vCzGPAA.jpg

Hans...

Just for the sake of "compare & contrast" here is a pic of my Green Crack-dom Mary Kate at day 16....

and she's 24" tall now :)

They're lovely for day 16/17 Hans! :D

I like it when they hit 30-40 days BOOM! :)
Really pretty plants mate!

:d5:

Cool, looking very similar at this stage. When did yours start getting her stretch on?

Around Day 25 :) For the first stretch...had a big final stretch too around 38 or so.

Update

Really nice growth over the last 5 days. I got the Mars LED up and running a few days ago so I'm sure they're enjoying the extra light. :cool:

Tyrone is still a short little bush for now, had to start doing some leaf tucking already. CM is about 12" tall now and looking good.

The autopots and airdomes will be getting turned on tomorrow, just filled up the res about half way and mixed up some nutes at slightly less than 1/2 strength... Should see some explosive growth over the next week "Bailers Booya"

Here's a few updated tent pics.
c0RJQCD.jpg

qg2DEot.jpg

Crystal Meth - Day 22
wOhyCwC.jpg

73TnGjy.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 21
u8THGIE.jpg
7tTpaiD.jpg

Plants are looking droopy only because pics were taken right after lights off, normally they are quite perky :grin:

Just a little update, the ladies were looking quite happy this morning after their first night with the airpots and airdomes on. The CM has actually gained another 4" since last update. :smoke:

SFc59tF.jpg

The air pump I got is rated for a 40 gal aquarium so should be pumping out plenty of oxygen for the girls :thumbs:

7oFb7xB.jpg

Back