Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

I'm subbed in. Have been considering the switch to autopots and coco. When you feed before turning on the system do you add nutrients in every feeding?
Cool man, yeah autopots and coco is the way to go... trust me once you switch you'll never to back to anything else. I start feeding nutes on day 5 with coco and yes with every watering... I've got my feeds listed with each update if you want to see exact amounts.

I'm on day 7 with some fastbuds tangiematics! Already @ 1ml/L!! Going to scrog them, the second I turn on the system and fire up the other panel about day 20. Your plants are taking off and looking good man! :thumbsup: Looking on with some excitement! So, hows it feel to be growing again?:headbang:

Cool man, yeah autopots and coco is the way to go... trust me once you switch you'll never to back to anything else. I start feeding nutes on day 5 with coco and yes with every watering... I've got my feeds listed with each update if you want to see exact amounts.

Nice looking plants, that for sure.:drool:

However, I'm running a Red Poison on a NFT table and it's 48" so I'm not tempted to switch.....yet!:smoking:

I'm on day 7 with some fastbuds tangiematics! Already @ 1ml/L!! Going to scrog them, the second I turn on the system and fire up the other panel about day 20. Your plants are taking off and looking good man! :thumbsup: Looking on with some excitement! So, hows it feel to be growing again?:headbang:
What's up bri, nice I got some Tangie seeds in my stash too... you doing a journal this time? Definitely interested to see how they do in the autopots ;) Yeah it's great to be growing again, best part of my day is checking in on them each morning to see how much they've grown :biggrin:
Nice looking plants, that for sure.:drool:

However, I'm running a Red Poison on a NFT table and it's 48" so I'm not tempted to switch.....yet!:smoking:
Thanks man... wow 48" RP that's a beast, got a link? These Red Family strains can be surprising, they're not known for their size but can still get huge... The Black Cream I did literally grew out of my tent :p

Got my 2 pot system on the way also will be using remo nutrients super excited can't wait for some monsters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Sweet bro... our CannaZone team is about to do a big Remo nutrients test as well. Tag me when you get your grow started... interested to see how they work out with the autopots.

Lol, I always think the same about my organic soil. Lol. Never going to switch. But I'm sure coco with chems will grow them the largest, no doubt, especially in your hands bro, I know you're going to rock these out.

Have a great weekend bro :cheers:

I'm using nectar for the gods currently but shit gets spendy got like 9 or so bottles and then a few other bottles for beanies keeping track of ph ppm of nute mix and soil is a pain, the smell Nd trichs really are brought out by the line yeild is down as well

I'm using nectar for the gods currently but shit gets spendy got like 9 or so bottles and then a few other bottles for beanies keeping track of ph ppm of nute mix and soil is a pain, the smell Nd trichs really are brought out by the line yeild is down as well

Yeah with the AN pH Perfect nutes I never check and/or adjust my feeds... I've done soil/soilless and now coco and my plants have always been healthy and happy regardless. From what I understand with the Remo nutrients there is also no need to check pH/ppm so interested to see how they fare with our test team... definitely cheaper than the AN lineup lol.

Back