Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Yeah too bad I can't use that stuff, would of definitely tried it since half the strains I grow are purple ones :p Good to hear the Snow Storm is working for you... They do have a similar caution about not aerating the res with it.
yea ive read that but get minimal to no bubbles besides what i would have without it(snow storm) 20161006_162402.jpg 20161006_162416.jpg

I dropped the B52, never noticed much of a difference. I've burned plants easily using the stuff. Bud Factor X is well worth the money. I've also switched out my Big Bud for Kushie Kush, but no noticeable difference there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm jus gave my first bloom feeding tonight on my Delicous Dark Purple at day 43. I should have started my bloom stage a week earlier but I let her go an extra week. I'm going to push her to 65-68 days if I can. I have Big Bud as well but not using it until final 3 weeks. Just gave her 2ml/l of AN Bloom Jungle Juice, and 1ml/l of Bud Candy for now at a total feeding of 2L of ph'd water in a 3 gallon pot.

IMG_0366.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 136
Day 19
Good growth last few days, also both have showed sex already... Gave them another feeding last night, now at 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal/mag. I've also started adding the Silicate as well, starting at the minimum dosage which is just 1.5ml per 4L. I plan on getting the Autopots going tomorrow and will also add in the Mars LED.
e6aqZXY.jpg

GG
Had to start doing some leaf tucking on this one, already got the side shoots coming up.
b916EMQ.jpg

PMlPLRQ.jpg

oyGitly.jpg

RP
Still rocking the pale green leaves, may just be the phenotype.... growth looks good otherwise.
tieJM4j.jpg

GbRkHon.jpg

XJLFGkE.jpg

Looking good man! Doesn't look like no perlite in the mix is having too much of a negative affect!:thumbsup: Looking to see what the flowering holds! That RP looks like she wants more food, but hard to do with the rez on both! She should be good once you fire things up!:thumbsup:

Day 19
Good growth last few days, also both have showed sex already... Gave them another feeding last night, now at 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal/mag. I've also started adding the Silicate as well, starting at the minimum dosage which is just 1.5ml per 4L. I plan on getting the Autopots going tomorrow and will also add in the Mars LED.
e6aqZXY.jpg

GG
Had to start doing some leaf tucking on this one, already got the side shoots coming up.
b916EMQ.jpg

PMlPLRQ.jpg

oyGitly.jpg

RP
Still rocking the pale green leaves, may just be the phenotype.... growth looks good otherwise.
tieJM4j.jpg

GbRkHon.jpg

XJLFGkE.jpg

Great progress hans keep up the good work bro

Looking good man! Doesn't look like no perlite in the mix is having too much of a negative affect!:thumbsup: Looking to see what the flowering holds! That RP looks like she wants more food, but hard to do with the rez on both! She should be good once you fire things up!:thumbsup:
Thanks man. Yeah don't think I'll be using perlite again don't think there's any benefit with coco. Yeah this RP could just be a bit of a N hog, it had the yellow leaves right from the start tho so may be something else... We'll see once I get the autopots going, think I'm going try pushing these two a bit harder anyway this time since you were able to get yours up to 4ml/l.
Pulled the XL pots and really wanted to know if autos would fill the pot with roots like in the regular pots, now we know...:headbang:
Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 644039 View attachment 644040
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]View attachment 644041 View attachment 644042
Nice man, some serious root action with those pots for sure... I may still end up getting an XL pot sometime, would love to try and fill a 4x4 with just one plant ;)

Great progress hans keep up the good work bro
Thanks bro, happy with the start so far... Now time for the fun part when the Autopots blow these up ;)

This has nothing to do with canna but i know you like your photos as well @Hansbricks heres one i took of the moon last night

View attachment 644280
Cheers bro great pic :thumbsup:

Day 23
Turned on the autopots and airdomes a couple days ago... already seeing explosive growth :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with about 15L to start, current feed is 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal-Mag plus the Silicate at 1.5ml/4L. I've also started adding the Terpinator at 2ml/l and the Drip-Clean (1ml/10L).
Each plant has their own light now as well, I put in my Mars LED at first then noticed it had 5 bulbs burnt out... so I'm running my backup Vipar LED for now until I can get the Mars repaired.
h8zWV7B.jpg

GG
This one's getting to be a dense bush already, been doing daily leaf tucking to let the secondary branches through.
Currently 9.5" in height.
FOZ4j7a.jpg

MqOjD4X.jpg

m2d3UD6.jpg

RP
This one showing some vigorous growth and has now surpassed the GG in size... Got my fingers crossed for a monster purple pheno :biggrin:
Currently 11.5" in height.
hTG2FB6.jpg

aKtI0ZK.jpg

9yus5KO.jpg

Last edited:
Back