Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Day 23
Turned on the autopots and airdomes a couple days ago... already seeing explosive growth :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with about 15L to start, current feed is 1.5ml/l Sensi Grow and Cal-Mag plus the Silicate at 1.5ml/4L. I've also started adding the Terpinator at 2ml/l and the Drip-Clean (1ml/10L).
Each plant has their own light now as well, I put in my Mars LED at first then noticed it had 5 bulbs burnt out... so I'm running my backup Vipar LED for now until I can get the Mars repaired.
h8zWV7B.jpg

GG
This one's getting to be a dense bush already, been doing daily leaf tucking to let the secondary branches through.
Currently 9.5" in height.
FOZ4j7a.jpg

MqOjD4X.jpg

m2d3UD6.jpg

RP
This one showing some vigorous growth and has now surpassed the GG in size... Got my fingers crossed for a monster purple pheno :biggrin:
Currently 11.5" in height.
hTG2FB6.jpg

aKtI0ZK.jpg

9yus5KO.jpg

Looking awesome hans.i had a led blow on my mars 400w so i contacted mars and a week later with no reply i received every colour led and resistors which i had to do myself i was not a happy chappy because if i never knew anything about soldering i would be screwed.i have never heard of this in my life because if my tv or hifi equipment broke i would not expect them to send me the parts to fix it myself lol

Looking awesome hans.i had a led blow on my mars 400w so i contacted mars and a week later with no reply i received every colour led and resistors which i had to do myself i was not a happy chappy because if i never knew anything about soldering i would be screwed.i have never heard of this in my life because if my tv or hifi equipment broke i would not expect them to send me the parts to fix it myself lol
Thanks buddy.:pass:
I contacted Tina on site and they gave me the option of sending it to a local repair center (which I would of had to pay one way shipping for and 3+ week turn around) or just sending me the replacement parts to fix myself. I don't have a problem doing a bit of soldering so I went this route... I'm surprised they didn't give you any options or even a reply lol... Did you go through Tina here or just email?

Thanks buddy.:pass:
I contacted Tina on site and they gave me the option of sending it to a local repair center (which I would of had to pay one way shipping for and 3+ week turn around) or just sending me the replacement parts to fix myself. I don't have a problem doing a bit of soldering so I went this route... I'm surprised they didn't give you any options or even a reply lol... Did you go through Tina here or just email?

Just mailed them on fleabay bro i think this was probably the problem.but like you say i have lots of spare leds all colours so when more blow i have replacements

Day 28
These are really starting to take off now... always amazes me how quickly these plants can grow. :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with another 20L today, bumped up the base nutes to 2ml/l, everything else same as last feed.

GG
Nice looking bush this one... definitely going need some trimming later on tho :eyebrows:
Currently 14" in height.
EcL3KSF.jpg

2Sh6Q12.jpg

n9lBqE9.jpg

EEdwqoN.jpg

RP
This one is really getting her stretch on... very open structure, likely won't need to do any defoliation on this one.
Currently at 20" in height.
YXL3VHn.jpg

3ibfX4f.jpg

UNP0nz6.jpg

M3zJCY4.jpg

Day 28
These are really starting to take off now... always amazes me how quickly these plants can grow. :thumbsup:
Filled up the res with another 20L today, bumped up the base nutes to 2ml/l, everything else same as last feed.

GG
Nice looking bush this one... definitely going need some trimming later on tho :eyebrows:
Currently 14" in height.
EcL3KSF.jpg

2Sh6Q12.jpg

n9lBqE9.jpg

EEdwqoN.jpg

RP
This one is really getting her stretch on... very open structure, likely won't need to do any defoliation on this one.
Currently at 20" in height.
YXL3VHn.jpg

3ibfX4f.jpg

UNP0nz6.jpg

M3zJCY4.jpg
When I did my Red Poison they both were very open just like the way yours is doing. One got up to 3 feet tall and the other was nearly 2 feet. The one that was 3 feet the buds were solid purple and crazy looking. I still have Red Poison and Black Cream beans... I think I will throw some color in on the next run... Cheers man and good luck moving ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I did my Red Poison they both were very open just like the way yours is doing. One got up to 3 feet tall and the other was nearly 2 feet. The one that was 3 feet the buds were solid purple and crazy looking. I still have Red Poison and Black Cream beans... I think I will throw some color in on the next run... Cheers man and good luck going moving ahead.
Hey man, thanks for checking out my grow.
Yeah the first RP I did had the solid purple buds which were amazing, that grow was before I was using Autopots tho so wasn't a big plant... Hoping for a big purple monster this time around ;)

Back