Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Yeah with the AN pH Perfect nutes I never check and/or adjust my feeds... I've done soil/soilless and now coco and my plants have always been healthy and happy regardless. From what I understand with the Remo nutrients there is also no need to check pH/ppm so interested to see how they fare with our test team... definitely cheaper than the AN lineup lol.
Yes I also ran advanced coco line along with big bud and bud candy shit last forever lol on remos website I think it's referred as "ph balanced" and also says no need to ph or check ppm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Day 32
Really picking up the pace now... only been 4 days since last update but there's been substantial growth so time to update again ;)
Res was empty this morning so they're definitely increasing their uptake (20L in 3.5 days). Filled up about 25L this time, still 2ml/l Sensi Grow, probably switch over to Bloom next feed. Increased Cal/Mag slightly to 1.75ml/l and Silicate now at 2ml/4L.
I got the replacement LED's for my Mars this week so going try to get it fixed tomorrow and switch out the Vipar.

GG
Nice growth on this bushy girl, pretty even canopy which will be good for keeping light close in flower... Going to start removing leaves and trimming lower stuff next week.
Currently at 19.5" tall.
YJeujzq.jpg

YiUQOfa.jpg

gJePUJR.jpg

q70Nlch.jpg

raOBqiw.jpg

RP
This one's definitely not slowing down... having to raise my light twice a day. Buds clearly forming now as well, looks like it will be a bit quicker than the GG.
Currently 31" in height!
vP6Svx1.jpg

MTAITnq.jpg

abX7YLT.jpg

epSuDwR.jpg

QOssMd4.jpg

Cool man, yeah autopots and coco is the way to go... trust me once you switch you'll never to back to anything else. I start feeding nutes on day 5 with coco and yes with every watering... I've got my feeds listed with each update if you want to see exact amounts.
Thanks for the info. I have a soil grow going now so will be a few weeks before I can setup for an autopot run. In the meantime I have a bean that popped unexpectedly and needs a home. So I am going to mix up some vermiculite and perlite 50/50 stick her in it just to practice having to feed / water a plant every day.

I am going back to your previous grow now to see what else I can learn from you. :slap:

Last edited:
Day 32
Really picking up the pace now... only been 4 days since last update but there's been substantial growth so time to update again ;)
Res was empty this morning so they're definitely increasing their uptake (20L in 3.5 days). Filled up about 25L this time, still 2ml/l Sensi Grow, probably switch over to Bloom next feed. Increased Cal/Mag slightly to 1.75ml/l and Silicate now at 2ml/4L.
I got the replacement LED's for my Mars this week so going try to get it fixed tomorrow and switch out the Vipar.

GG
Nice growth on this bushy girl, pretty even canopy which will be good for keeping light close in flower... Going to start removing leaves and trimming lower stuff next week.
Currently at 19.5" tall.
YJeujzq.jpg

YiUQOfa.jpg

gJePUJR.jpg

q70Nlch.jpg

raOBqiw.jpg

RP
This one's definitely not slowing down... having to raise my light twice a day. Buds clearly forming now as well, looks like it will be a bit quicker than the GG.
Currently 31" in height!
vP6Svx1.jpg

MTAITnq.jpg

abX7YLT.jpg

epSuDwR.jpg

QOssMd4.jpg

Lovely girls hans,that RP has a lovely open structure

Day 32

GG
Currently at 19.5" tall.
YJeujzq.jpg

YiUQOfa.jpg

gJePUJR.jpg

q70Nlch.jpg

raOBqiw.jpg

RP
Currently 31" in height!
vP6Svx1.jpg

MTAITnq.jpg

abX7YLT.jpg

epSuDwR.jpg

QOssMd4.jpg
looking great hans!:slap:
From what I understand with the Remo nutrients there is also no need to check pH/ppm so interested to see how they fare with our test team... definitely cheaper than the AN lineup lol.
im interested in how they will compare, always wanted to try remo's sometime....:condom:

Haha no problem bro, ask away.

Yes I add cal-mag to every watering starting from day 1... I'm using RO water though so if you're using tap water you probably wouldn't need to start adding it until later. I add Voodoo for the first 3 weeks while I'm still hand watering then stop once I turn on the pots. I will give them their first bit of nutes (0.5ml/l) around day 5 with coco.

Yes I usually start at 28-30" with the LEDs, the GG was stretching a bit more than usual so it's about 26" above now... I'll let them grow towards the light then try to maintain about 18" from the tops during flower.
My best run was with coco I have since switched to promix simply because I couldn't keep up with the daily waterings, now autopots ob the way and I'm thinking about switching back... Also instead of perlite or clay pebbles I'm going to try growstones, Hans I think in one of your forums yu mentioned ya used promix??? Will you ever go back

My best run was with coco I have since switched to promix simply because I couldn't keep up with the daily waterings, now autopots ob the way and I'm thinking about switching back... Also instead of perlite or clay pebbles I'm going to try growstones, Hans I think in one of your forums yu mentioned ya used promix??? Will you ever go back

Yeah bro you should definitely switch back to coco with the Autopots, it's really the perfect match for them... Yes I was using promix initially and when I switched to coco I increased my yields by like 50% :thumbsup: Coco is superior to promix in pretty much every way.

Yeah bro you should definitely switch back to coco with the Autopots, it's really the perfect match for them... Yes I was using promix initially and when I switched to coco I increased my yields by like 50% [emoji106] Coco is superior to promix in pretty much every way.
Hahaha I switched to promix and yields went down by 50 percent lmaooo most likely take 2 or 3 plants to get what I did from 1 in coco.... I paid $60 bucks for a bale of promix compared to a $10 5kg block of coco I definitely save some money switching back also

Just finished your Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow – Think Different / AutoBlueberry and again all I can say is WOW!:worship:

You not only crushed it with great genetics, a great system, and obviously a great grower, but at the end of the thread you helped a fellow grower save his plants. It was more exciting than a good movie. :cool1:

Anyhow, you have sold me. Will be ordering everything soon and hope to get it up and running in time for my next trip. There is a good price on the 4 pot system online at $148US and was very tempted to grab that rather than the 2 pot system from autopot but I can't see where I would ever expand enough to use four of them at one time. Especially if I could ever come close to the yields you are getting. Any reason you can think of having two autopots as a backup?
Having done DWC, soil, and outdoors, this looks as close to automation as possible without robots. :thanks:

Back