Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Just finished your Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow – Think Different / AutoBlueberry and again all I can say is WOW!:worship:

You not only crushed it with great genetics, a great system, and obviously a great grower, but at the end of the thread you helped a fellow grower save his plants. It was more exciting than a good movie. :cool1:

Anyhow, you have sold me. Will be ordering everything soon and hope to get it up and running in time for my next trip. There is a good price on the 4 pot system online at $148US and was very tempted to grab that rather than the 2 pot system from autopot but I can't see where I would ever expand enough to use four of them at one time. Especially if I could ever come close to the yields you are getting. Any reason you can think of having two autopots as a backup?
Having done DWC, soil, and outdoors, this looks as close to automation as possible without robots. :thanks:
Haha cheers bro... thanks for checking out my grows and appreciate the positive feedback.

Yeah you should be good with just the 2... Don't see any reason to have spares since there's really nothing that can break or fail on these... I would suggest getting a bunch of extra Root Control Discs though, not worth it trying to re-use them.

Let me know when you get your grow started, should do a journal in the Autopot section here... I'll tag along ;)

Just finished your Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow – Think Different / AutoBlueberry and again all I can say is WOW!:worship:

You not only crushed it with great genetics, a great system, and obviously a great grower, but at the end of the thread you helped a fellow grower save his plants. It was more exciting than a good movie. :cool1:

Anyhow, you have sold me. Will be ordering everything soon and hope to get it up and running in time for my next trip. There is a good price on the 4 pot system online at $148US and was very tempted to grab that rather than the 2 pot system from autopot but I can't see where I would ever expand enough to use four of them at one time. Especially if I could ever come close to the yields you are getting. Any reason you can think of having two autopots as a backup?
Having done DWC, soil, and outdoors, this looks as close to automation as possible without robots. :thanks:
A 4pot system would do wonders in a 4x8 got me drooling over here I can only imagine the monsters that they would produce!!! Starting my Christmas list for Santa early this year lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

A 4pot system would do wonders in a 4x8 got me drooling over here I can only imagine the monsters that they would produce!!! Starting my Christmas list for Santa early this year lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
:xmas:
My list for Santa is going to Autopot today. My current indoor grow has gone to crap, combination of my mistakes and crappy genetics, so might as well get this system and get it up and running in time for the holidays.

@Hansbricks I see on the Autopot store they have an airdome kit and just an airdome for sale. I don't need any air tubing or pumps. Looks like I could just purchase the airdomes and blue bubble pipe for much less than the kit. Do you happen to know what the kit comes with?
http://www.autopot-usa.com/products/airdome

Looking great Hans. Red Poison i will grab a chair here mate:pop:
What's up sour.b glad to have you along bro... It was your last RP that made me want to do another one, so thanks for that :p

@Hansbricks I see on the Autopot store they have an airdome kit and just an airdome for sale. I don't need any air tubing or pumps. Looks like I could just purchase the airdomes and blue bubble pipe for much less than the kit. Do you happen to know what the kit comes with?
http://www.autopot-usa.com/products/airdome
I believe the kit just came with the airdome plus a couple feet of tubing and a straight connector... does seem strange the kit is 3x the price lol.:shrug:

I believe the kit just came with the airdome plus a couple feet of tubing and a straight connector... does seem strange the kit is 3x the price lol.:shrug:
LOL I have lots of T connectors and tubing from DWC, so I just purchased the individual ones and the bubble tubing. Also picked up ten discs so I don't have to play around with their shipping charge next time I need one.

Day 36
Had to fill up the res again today... Made up a 30L batch and switched over to Sensi Bloom Coco now (still 2ml/l), bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l and also started adding Bud Candy at 1ml/l.

GG
This one is getting big now... definitely has some serious potential and looking pretty much perfect so far. :thumbsup:
Currently at 26.5" in height.
DcB5t10.jpg

WKP2GLb.jpg

PkJILI0.jpg

DNkrdbH.jpg

XIukk3A.jpg

DuJ5aht.jpg

RP
This one's still stretching, up to 38" now but seem to be slowing down and kicking into full flower now... I can see some colour coming in on the buds already ;)
vp3wD6Y.jpg

vRnNWV1.jpg

0z8T5DX.jpg

NcEU6Yj.jpg

sScn0sU.jpg

WqqeLe0.jpg

, bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l
i picked me up a bottle of this and started using it on my gorilla glue and also on my grape crinkles that are just starting to switch to flower. cant wait to see how it works! the gorilla glue smells of a funky wood pine and earth and this thing is oozing with trichs

Back