Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Have you ever checked under your pots hans.i cant believe the roots my girl has shooting through the bottom of the pot.just had to put my pot sock on to try and stop the roots clogging up the aqua valve

View attachment 651312

I put "Pot Socks" on all my Autopots this grow @2Stoned2Care, I had a couple of my last grow that started doing that..... The socks should stop it.

(TIP - I have a roll of that "anti weed cloth" they sell at Garden Centers, it is the same material as the black disk material Autopots sell - but much cheaper and get hundreds cut out of a piece).

:pass:

Day 36
Had to fill up the res again today... Made up a 30L batch and switched over to Sensi Bloom Coco now (still 2ml/l), bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l and also started adding Bud Candy at 1ml/l.

Very Nice Plants Bro...... :slap:

Have you ever checked under your pots hans.i cant believe the roots my girl has shooting through the bottom of the pot.just had to put my pot sock on to try and stop the roots clogging up the aqua valve

View attachment 651312
3rd
Day 36
Had to fill up the res again today... Made up a 30L batch and switched over to Sensi Bloom Coco now (still 2ml/l), bumped up the Terpinator to 2.5ml/l and also started adding Bud Candy at 1ml/l.

Flawless..........springs to mind
tipping hat.gif

Mine stay on 24/7 bro i think everyone just leaves them on because more air=more growth :smoking:

Sorry, but this is not correct. Airdomes should only be used during lights-on, there is no benefit to running them in the dark, may actually be detrimental as all it will do is to help dry out the soil/increase nutrient concentration in the medium.

See instructions here http://www.autopot.co.uk/autopot-airdome . . . . . . . Noticed that the previous useless advise to use clay pellets at the bottom has now been removed. . . . . Lol

YIKES----- ITS a Trifid !!! Does slightly scare me the prospect of the valve getting stuck on- I'm in the loft- 40 L of liquid fert can do a fair bit of damage if applied in the wrong way

Sorry, but this is not correct. Airdomes should only be used during lights-on, there is no benefit to running them in the dark, may actually be detrimental as all it will do is to help dry out the soil/increase nutrient concentration in the medium.

See instructions here http://www.autopot.co.uk/autopot-airdome . . . . . . . Noticed that the previous useless advise to use clay pellets at the bottom has now been removed. . . . . Lol

i should of said mine stay on 24/7 because my lights are on 24/7.and i have never heard anyone say they turn theres off when lights out

i picked me up a bottle of this and started using it on my gorilla glue and also on my grape crinkles that are just starting to switch to flower. cant wait to see how it works! the gorilla glue smells of a funky wood pine and earth and this thing is oozing with trichs
Cool man, yeah briman turned me on to this stuff... was thinking about getting bud factor x but this is 1/4 of the price so interested to see how it works as well... Glad I picked up a new carbon filter for this grow, the GG sounds like a stinky one :eyebrows:

Very Nice Plants Bro...... :slap:
Cheers bro, thanks for the slap ;)

Once you turn your air pump on do you leave it on 24/7?

Mine stay on 24/7 bro i think everyone just leaves them on because more air=more growth :smoking:

Yeah actually I've always had my air pump on the same timer as my lights... @Corgy haven't seen those instructions before so thanks for posting that. I do recall them saying not to blow cold air into the roots so that's how I interpreted that anyway.

Back