Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Looking good hans.... I'm with @MeefChief after this bottle of B52 runs out I'll be dropping that product.

On BIG BUD when the current bottle is done I'm switching to the green planet MASSIVE. It's there bread and butter. It has all the things that makes big bud great and more but at a reduced price point.

I just switched out bud candy wich is a product I really like from AN... people spend too much $$$ on microbes and root stimulators not to feed them lol... but it was switched to Liquid W8 front green planet. Same product basically only cheaper
Cool man, yeah Green Planet has a good looking lineup and a lot cheaper than AN for sure... I was already thinking about trying out their Terpinator. Interested to see how their stuff works out for you, would definitely consider switching out some of my AN supplements... It's only the pH perfect nutes that I'm really sold on.

I run terpinator instead of AN Budfactor X! Cant beat the price point either! Its better than Budfactor X, not just because of the price point, but because the stuff works! Its one of the better trich builders, but.....(yeah, you heard it here first!) Snowstorm Ultra mixed with Sugaree is the best(sugaree also works better than bud candy, IMO) Purple Maxx and Sugaree for the purple strains, but the added bonus, Purple Maxx will turn your purples to jet black!! But be careful with those 2, it really makes your plants uptake the feed/water!:thumbsup: I use them week 6, 7, 8 then flush. Blows your plants up, like they are dripping with goo!

Notation: Do NOT run Snowstorm/Purple Maxx in conjunction with Sugaree in Hydro/ Autopot Systems!! COCO or Soil-less medium ONLY!!

Day 15
Good looking start to these so far... The GG is already looking promising, quite a bit bigger than the RP at this point. Just gave them another feeding after taking these pics, still same feed as last time. Another 5 days and I'll get the Autopots turned on.
RcvwYS3.jpg

FYI I ran out of coco filling up the RP pot which is why it's a bit low :lol:

GG

ciMRvGS.jpg

wTuWorj.jpg

RP

fc5LxxR.jpg

I6pp6s0.jpg

Looking good hans

, but.....(yeah, you heard it here first!) Snowstorm Ultra mixed with Sugaree is the best(sugaree also works better than bud candy, IMO) Purple Maxx and Sugaree for the purple strains, but the added bonus, Purple Maxx will turn your purples to jet black!! But be careful with those 2, it really makes your plants uptake the feed/water!:thumbsup: I use them week 6, 7, 8 then flush. Blows your plants up, like they are dripping with goo!
YES! finally i found someone else who used snowstorm ultra and purple maxx! i LOOOOVE this stuff! but i have never mixed it with sugaree, im assuming there is a difference with the sugaree added to the snowstorm? and i have noticed that using too much snowstrom results in Lockout for me haha i learned the hard way a couple times but i LOVVVVE THE STUFF

Well I stopped by my local grow shop at lunch today and talked to the guy about the GP stuff... He definitely had good things to say about them so I picked up the Terpinator for now.

@briman I definitely like the sound of that purple maxx... I see that and the others are organic tho which is not recommended to use with the Autopots... Also specifically the purple maxx doesn't seem like it's good to use for hydro setups... Not sure if you saw this note about it.

Hydroponics Application: At this time hydro is a big unknown. One thing for certain. DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! Running an aerator in the reservoir will promote bacterial growth and gunk. If using this product in the reservoir, it should be added the day before a reservoir change.

I have not used the Snowstorm/Purple Maxx in my autopot yet and am glad you posted that!! I used terpinator in the autopots for my first run. Good to know, I did not read that part and sorry bout that.:face: Dont want to give bogus info about autopot use!! Thanks for posting that. Dont use Recharge(beneficial bacteria/mycos) in hydro/autopot rez either, stuff foams up like a bubble machine!! Also found most powdered/soluble mycos gunk it up good too!(DID learn the hard way on that!!) liquids are the way to go! I will be doing your regiment and run voodoo and orca with hand watering and drop those when I turn the domes and rez on! Are you running drip clean through your autopot system?

Notation: Snowstorm/Purple Maxx and Sugaree in soil/soil-less medium only!! Watch you plants! Feed them once and check on them in 12 hours. They will need another watering again!

Hydroponics Application: At this time hydro is a big unknown. One thing for certain. DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! Running an aerator in the reservoir will promote bacterial growth and gunk. If using this product in the reservoir, it should be added the day before a reservoir change.
haha yes i found out this the hard way with bubbles and the purple maxx but not with the snow storm which i use in my drip system now

I have not used the Snowstorm/Purple Maxx in my autopot yet and am glad you posted that!! I used terpinator in the autopots for my first run. Good to know, I did not read that part and sorry bout that.:face: Dont want to give bogus info about autopot use!! Thanks for posting that. Dont use Recharge(beneficial bacteria/mycos) in hydro/autopot rez either, stuff foams up like a bubble machine!! Also found most powdered/soluble mycos gunk it up good too!(DID learn the hard way on that!!) liquids are the way to go! I will be doing your regiment and run voodoo and orca with hand watering and drop those when I turn the domes and rez on! Are you running drip clean through your autopot system?

Notation: Snowstorm/Purple Maxx and Sugaree in soil/soil-less medium only!! Watch you plants! Feed them once and check on them in 12 hours. They will need another watering again!
All good bro... Looking forward to seeing what the Terpinator can do... I can only imagine how good these RP buds are going to smell :eyebrows:

And yeah I picked up the drip clean earlier as per your advice... Will be nice not to have to clean/flush the lines and valves 2-3 times a grow like I was before.

haha yes i found out this the hard way with bubbles and the purple maxx but not with the snow storm which i use in my drip system now
Yeah too bad I can't use that stuff, would of definitely tried it since half the strains I grow are purple ones :p Good to hear the Snow Storm is working for you... They do have a similar caution about not aerating the res with it.

Back