Outdoor Guerilla Growing tips guide

Hi @912GreenSkell @HMR
Thanks for the guide i will test my own auto cross in guerilla mode this year also i will put one ore two photo strains out.
To be undercover i will walk with my dog to the spots and do it in the dark, my dog got more attention in the dark and keeep an eye around if people and animals are near.
I use the dogs hair and.put it around the plants to keep rabbits and deers away from the plants.
I start the plants indoor for 2 or 3 weeks and then put them to the spots.
cu tobe
dog got your back tobe!,......" night time is the right time to be with the one(s) you love"......

Hey @912GreenSkell
The most important thing are the wild pigs in my area (i hope its right word). They are very aggressive.
You can see my dog in my avatar.
What kind of dog do you got?

I have an Australian cattle dog and a golden retriever. We have bears to deal with, but at night the biggest threat is coyotes and wolves, so the dogs would stay at home(yote's and wolves don't mess with people generally, easy to scare off with aggressive movements).

I have an Australian cattle dog and a golden retriever. We have bears to deal with, but at night the biggest threat is coyotes and wolves, so the dogs would stay at home(yote's and wolves don't mess with people generally, easy to scare off with aggressive movements).
Hi bro
Thats some nice dogs i got a small Yorkshire and as you see in my avatar a Labrador.
In my area wolves come back in the wild but only a few at the moment.

ps i think we make a dog thread and dont hijack this.
cu tobe

So I have been reading Julian's thread on icmag and got inspired...

Doing guerrilla grow this year (man, I love outdoors). And it was a year ago that I started my grow journey. Anyway... Will be doing guerrila grow in pots/containers. Each carrying 20 l or 5 gal of soil which i think is sufficient for autos. Soil mixed with perlite, vermiculite, neem cake, polymers, worm castings, mychorrhizal fungi, diatomaceous earth, whole raw fish on the bottom of container to give nutes in flowering (please I need advice is this ok in guerrilla?). Plants grown from seed to flower in the same pot. During seedling stage a net is put on the top edge od pot to make protection while also learning small plants to adapt to the sun.

Organic grow - urine dissolved in water 1:10 ratio to give Nitrogen. Seaweed, banana peels and fish for P and K...

I am so excited :D :D:D

Last edited:
Oh crap I am stoned and accidentally hit 'Reply' hahaha :D :D

I wanted to add that I will try drying of the plants by hanging them outdoors. When harvest time comes plants are cut in one piece and hanged in the shaded place with minimal sun but with enough air circulation to avoid mold and prolong drying. Dont be too afraid of the mold because there are some reports that plants that were dryed like this and experienced rainfall - didnt get any mold. Reason is having good circulation and leaves that hanged downwards act as a gulley for the buds while covering them.

The result is superior product made with slowly decomposing leaves that pump up sugar production. (or something like that :D) It is natural drying process and flushing and cutting leaves or branches immediatedly after harvest will deplete the plant of its qualities. Feel free to give your opinions and advices.

Organisation:
You need to plan ahead to ensure everything happens smoothly. Take a look at your budget, privacy and other possibilities. Dont be too paranoid but also not too careless.
Site dictates the method! Last year I thought growing in soil is way to go only because of my preconcieved notions, not realising that terrain is 80% rocks 20% shitty soil and pots are better option. Site shouldnt be "too far from any civilization" and place that "no one will ever come to". It should be a place where you can grow for 3 to 6 months! Be organised, write plans on paper, mileage, cost, time management, excuses and cover up stories. Plan plan plan! Then work work work!!! :D

Just some of my thoughts guys :)

Oh crap I am stoned and accidentally hit 'Reply' hahaha :D :D

I wanted to add that I will try drying of the plants by hanging them outdoors. When harvest time comes plants are cut in one piece and hanged in the shaded place with minimal sun but with enough air circulation to avoid mold and prolong drying. Dont be too afraid of the mold because there are some reports that plants that were dryed like this and experienced rainfall - didnt get any mold. Reason is having good circulation and leaves that hanged downwards act as a gulley for the buds while covering them.

The result is superior product made with slowly decomposing leaves that pump up sugar production. (or something like that :D) It is natural drying process and flushing and cutting leaves or branches immediatedly after harvest will deplete the plant of its qualities. Feel free to give your opinions and advices.

Organisation:
You need to plan ahead to ensure everything happens smoothly. Take a look at your budget, privacy and other possibilities. Dont be too paranoid but also not too careless.
Site dictates the method! Last year I thought growing in soil is way to go only because of my preconcieved notions, not realising that terrain is 80% rocks 20% shitty soil and pots are better option. Site shouldnt be "too far from any civilization" and place that "no one will ever come to". It should be a place where you can grow for 3 to 6 months! Be organised, write plans on paper, mileage, cost, time management, excuses and cover up stories. Plan plan plan! Then work work work!!! :D

Just some of my thoughts guys :)

I have never tried drying outside, but an interesting tip though! You are correct that organization is key to success. I'll have to elaborate on those points when I have more time and energy..thanks for the post man!

Back