Outdoor Guerilla Growing tips guide

Are there any outdoor UK guerrilla growers on here I'm looking to have my first attempt this year and would love the opportunity to discuss difference aspects of growing outdoors with a fellow enthusiast.

P.S - Does anyone have experience growing Ultimate Autos in the UK climate it seems 8-10 zips is very achievable indoors as documented by a few of you fellas on here what type of yields could we expect outside ?

Regards the Pear.
I haven't seen many, but I do know that there is probably a good chance that there will be some living on the same latitude, probably experiencing some of the same sort of weather, or summers

Nuff respect Greenskell, another quality post.
Another point to ponder is the way you access your spot or spots!
trekkin through rough ground always leaves a trail, your gonna be doing this carrying some weight too so bear in mind what its going to look like after 5 trips. Ive used ivy covered forest floors and old walls to walk along to mask my trails.
the colour of the surrounding vegetation is worth thinking about, is it going to be green in september october ? Is it going to still give cover / camo.
Trail cams are cheap now, if you suspect someones found you out. I saw 2 cop cars near where i grow last year, a car is un usual, one copper not seen up there before so 2 started the alarm bells ringing. I now know that 2 people visited my spot last month waering black boots n trousers ! Best £100 i ever spent !
Good luck to everyone this season may your budz be sticky and your yields massive

Been lucky in covert outdoor, most of my adult life lived in places that people shun. Still, always planned and behaved as if the fate of the free world depended upon my "cool", never denied that I is grandious

HMR, good tip about visiting grow in shitty weather, think like a fox, survive the day, I've also found you can go unnoticed in bad weather, of course night as well, humm, just thought night vision glasses, and don't go to grow during day, lol

Hey @peargrow, I'm in the uk and I'm sure there are others here too if you look through the outdoor forum. It's my first year trying autos outdoors but I have a bit of experience growing photoperiod plants gg style.
How a particular strain will perform and what it will yield when grown outdoors is hard to say because there are so many variables that can affect the outcome. There are some basic principles to adhere to, as highlighted in GreenSkell's opening post, and strains more likely to succeed, but outdoor growing is very much a case of trying things and seeing what works in your location.
With that in mind, do your research then just take the plunge. If you do a journal you'll get lots of advice and help should you need it. Good luck and go for it!

Hey @peargrow, I'm in the uk and I'm sure there are others here too if you look through the outdoor forum. It's my first year trying autos outdoors but I have a bit of experience growing photoperiod plants gg style.
How a particular strain will perform and what it will yield when grown outdoors is hard to say because there are so many variables that can affect the outcome. There are some basic principles to adhere to, as highlighted in GreenSkell's opening post, and strains more likely to succeed, but outdoor growing is very much a case of trying things and seeing what works in your location.
With that in mind, do your research then just take the plunge. If you do a journal you'll get lots of advice and help should you need it. Good luck and go for it!

Very well said pathway! I am graced with a solid growing environment, so strain choice isn't super important for me(assuming they finish in time before winter sets in), but for you guys in the UK its super important.

Hi @912GreenSkell @HMR
Thanks for the guide i will test my own auto cross in guerilla mode this year also i will put one ore two photo strains out.
To be undercover i will walk with my dog to the spots and do it in the dark, my dog got more attention in the dark and keeep an eye around if people and animals are near.
I use the dogs hair and.put it around the plants to keep rabbits and deers away from the plants.
I start the plants indoor for 2 or 3 weeks and then put them to the spots.
cu tobe

Hi @912GreenSkell @HMR
Thanks for the guide i will test my own auto cross in guerilla mode this year also i will put one ore two photo strains out.
To be undercover i will walk with my dog to the spots and do it in the dark, my dog got more attention in the dark and keeep an eye around if people and animals are near.
I use the dogs hair and.put it around the plants to keep rabbits and deers away from the plants.
I start the plants indoor for 2 or 3 weeks and then put them to the spots.
cu tobe

Ahh so I am not the only night gardener! Dogs are excellent cover! Not only do they provide a reason for you to be there, they can see well at night, can hear very well, and will warn you of other people as you said. Nice tip on the dog hair for deer and rabbit deterrent.

Back