New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Thanks bro I can't believe I was so close to pulling her I'm just glad you and others talked some sense into me she may even do better than the lsd
Wow know that would be impressive the lsd looks great also and has never stopped praying the whole grow you had the light the perfect distance

Wow know that would be impressive the lsd looks great also and has never stopped praying the whole grow you had the light the perfect distance

Im just basing that on how they look at the min although I have a feeling lsd may go for quite a while longer than gsc will as all the pistils are still white and the branches just keep getting fatter and once I do chop gsc she will have the light all to herself so it's going to be exciting to see how she turns out

Mine went up about 5 degrees when i put in a third led

It should but i don't have a clue! Only led here and second grow.

It should but i don't have a clue! Only led here and second grow.

No problem bro from what I've read it should lower the temp I would have gone with led from the start too but I went with the cheaper and most tested method although il save on electricity with the led so cheaper in the long run

Thanks for the kind words IV learned a lot along the way , the biggest lesson being patience .

My next grow will benefit from the better environment that I only just sorted and it will only get better with an led as it's still a bit hot in there

Enjoy your weekend bro

Your Welcome you have stuck with it and did a great job. Yeah 95F is high it should be around 85 at tops and low to mid 70's on the lower end,I found it works if I keep them at around 77F. Yeah you will get better and better I know I learned a ton off my first one and it has made the second a lot easier,so far. You are going to love smoking your own smoke especially when you get ripped and you tell yourself "I made this" and it makes it all the better and you don't get ripped off and you know what is put into it. You enjoy your weekend too. Peace!

Your Welcome you have stuck with it and did a great job. Yeah 95F is high it should be around 85 at tops and low to mid 70's on the lower end,I found it works if I keep them at around 77F. Yeah you will get better and better I know I learned a ton off my first one and it has made the second a lot easier,so far. You are going to love smoking your own smoke especially when you get ripped and you tell yourself "I made this" and it makes it all the better and you don't get ripped off and you know what is put into it. You enjoy your weekend too. Peace!

Yes that's the best bit being able to say that I grew it and enjoy the literal fruits of my labor , peace bro

Yeah a new led will bring the temps down bro guarantee you of that but with a new setup there different things to keep in mind with hps u want the light close as possible in veg but with led u want the light about 30 inch away in veg depending on what light u purchase

Yeah a new led will bring the temps down bro guarantee you of that but with a new setup there different things to keep in mind with hps u want the light close as possible in veg but with led u want the light about 30 inch away in veg depending on what light u purchase

That's good to know bro I was going to go with a Mars reflector , but now I'm getting a vipar spectra they have only just started selling them on Amazon and IV only heard good things about them it's only £129 and the 600w are £169 they look great too

Back