New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

Thanks for the link and information on silica Dr. B! I have already shared it with others here. It is most appreciated.

U think so ? U got me excited now mate ! A little pee came out haha , how do you go about a flush , do you water every day ? Or follow your normal schedule with just water ?
I just water as normal but with water but that's because u don't really need to flush with organic nutes but other do flush with a few litres a day

well...that was a lot of theory... Bottom line: Magnesium a key nutrient in our fast growing plants.

The faster they grow, the more energy is required and more energy produced, the more Mg2+ is needed.

If you go to my litterature thread, you will find the text book Introduction to Plant Physiology. If you ever have passed Biology 101 or a course in general biochemistry, you are able to comprehend this book. I never studied plant biology at university, so I have to read up so I at least master a B.Sc. level of botany.
I used black strap molasses for the first time there and my stems were solid like coat hangers is this why so should I be giving my two weeks old plant a little next fed

I used black strap molasses for the first time there and my stems were solid like coat hangers is this why so should I be giving my two weeks old plant a little next fed
Yes, do that. When I started using silica, I could see the seedling stems transform and develop strong fibres.

I am very generous with calcium, magnesium, sulphur and silica. Phosphorus in small amounts during flower. There are alot of P in boosters.
I just reasoned from what I know in biochemistry.

I am very generous with calcium, magnesium, sulphur and silica. Phosphorus in small amounts during flower. There are alot of P in boosters.
I just reasoned from what I know in biochemistry.
I give alot of mineral water during seedling stage to give them the best start in life please pop over to my thread to give any advice soz for hijacking ure thread bro just getting some advice

Gsc harvest day

So gsc came down on Sunday after spotting amber trichomes on Saturday , was going to give a full flush but she'd had only water a few days before and so gave her some water on the Saturday night and she's hanging drying now , I don't have a scale for wet weight here's some pics
IMG_20160611_210931.jpg

IMG_20160611_211959.jpg

IMG_20160612_184349.jpg

Il upload more pics once dry and try to get a scale .

As always thanks for checking in

Gsc harvest day

So gsc came down on Sunday after spotting amber trichomes on Saturday , was going to give a full flush but she'd had only water a few days before and so gave her some water on the Saturday night and she's hanging drying now , I don't have a scale for wet weight here's some pics
View attachment 583934
View attachment 583935
View attachment 583936

Il upload more pics once dry and try to get a scale .

As always thanks for checking in
That's a nice harvest bro defo a oz there mind dry in complete dark

That's a nice harvest bro defo a oz there mind dry in complete dark

Thanks bro I have a screen in front of them to keep it dark , smells lovely and it's getting jarred up later feels dry on the outside and spongy inside and stems are starting to snap when bent

IMG_20160614_103209.jpg

Back