New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

A few shots with lights off today

Oh and I spotted some amber trichomes on gsc !!

IMG_20160611_133124.jpg

IMG_20160611_133152.jpg

IMG_20160611_133132.jpg

IMG_20160611_133140.jpg

That's good to know bro I was going to go with a Mars reflector , but now I'm getting a vipar spectra they have only just started selling them on Amazon and IV only heard good things about them it's only £129 and the 600w are £169 they look great too
Yeah witchyhour use the viper on her plant Queeny and that plant is a beast but with the spectrum on the viper is mostly blue so not to good for bloom

Yeah witchyhour use the viper on her plant Queeny and that plant is a beast but with the spectrum on the viper is mostly blue so not to good for bloom

Hmmm .... maybe a supplementary bloom light in the later stages will be added but il see how it goes thanks for the advice bro

Looking great bro the gsc is ready bro

U think so ? U got me excited now mate ! A little pee came out haha , how do you go about a flush , do you water every day ? Or follow your normal schedule with just water ?

I think calmag will be something i get soon as IV heard a lot of people swear by it , never knew about silica so will definitely look into that too , good to hear your gsc was a success and the genetics are strong it's all learning for me at this stage so I'm glad to have you here mate .
Thanks,
Haven't gone through the thread completely, so my reply may be very redundant. First :nicethread:

Then :pass:

And then we can get to the biochemistry!
Tell me to shut up or,take a nap if I go on lecturing for to long. Mad scientists talk and talk and talk...

I make a big thing out of minerals in my horticulture. CalMag, MgSO4, molasses and a lot more.

For Si I use GH Urtica. It is an excellent tonic. Also rich in Mg. My plants develop very fibreous stems whem fed Urtica twice a week.

Mg2+ is a key ion in energy metabolism. Mg2+ is essential for the catalytic activity of chlorophyll and ATP, adenosine triphosphate, the cellular energy carrier (ask if you want further explanation) exist in the cells as MgATP. For each and every ATP molecule the cell produces by oxidative phosphorylation of ADP, adenosine diphosphate, the cell needs one Mg ion. A single glucose molecule gives 36 ATP when burned off by a cell and ATP synthesis is a continous process, as many active (i.e. require energy) like the Na/K ATPase pumping Na+ out of the cell in exchange for K+. As anion exchange is electrically neutral, so no unwanged ocilalationd in the membrane potential occurs. Too much sodium is harmfull for the cell, so the main electrolyte for cell volume regulation is KCl.

MgATP not only carries the high energy phosphateester bond, but also supply the phosphate (PO4,2-) used by kinases. Kinases are enzymes that attach a phosphate group to other proteins, thereby regulating their activity. Phosphorylation as one of the main regulatory

Last edited:
Haven't gone through the thread completely, so my reply may be very redundant. First :nicethred:

Then :pass:

And then we can get to the biochemistry!
Tell me to shut up or,take a nap if I go on lecturing for to long. Mad scientists talk and talk and talk...

I make a big thing out of minerals in my horticulture. CalMag, MgSO4, molasses and a lot more.

For Si I use GH Urtica. It is an excellent tonic. Also rich in Mg. My plants develop very fibreous stems whem fed Urtica twice a week.

Mg2+ is a key ion in energy metabolism. Mg2+ is essential for the catalytic activity of chlorophyll and ATP, adenosine triphosphate, the cellular energy carrier (ask if you want further explanation) exist in the cells as MgATP. For each and every ATP molecule the cell produces by oxidative phosphorylation of ADP, adenosine diphosphate, the cell needs one Mg ion. A single glucose molecule gives 36 ATP when burned off by a cell and ATP synthesis is a continous process, as many active (i.e. require energy) like the Na/K ATPase pumping Na+ out of the cell in exchange for K+. As anion exchange is electrically neutral, so no unwanged ocilalationd in the membrane potential occurs. Too much sodium is harmfull for the cell, so the main electrolyte for cell volume regulation is KCl.

MgATP not only carries the high energy phosphateester bond, but also supply the phosphate (PO4,2-) used by kinases. Kinases are enzymes that attach a phosphate group to other proteins, thereby regulating their activity. Phosphorylation as one of the main regulatory

Wow that's some serious science there bro , I may have to read that a few times over before I can even think about understanding it I need to do my research and learn a bit more each grow , I envy your knowledge there's a long road ahead for me to get to your level , thanks for the advice bro

Wow that's some serious science there bro , I may have to read that a few times over before I can even think about understanding it I need to do my research and learn a bit more each grow , I envy your knowledge there's a long road ahead for me to get to your level , thanks for the advice bro
well...that was a lot of theory... Bottom line: Magnesium a key nutrient in our fast growing plants.

The faster they grow, the more energy is required and more energy produced, the more Mg2+ is needed.

If you go to my litterature thread, you will find the text book Introduction to Plant Physiology. If you ever have passed Biology 101 or a course in general biochemistry, you are able to comprehend this book. I never studied plant biology at university, so I have to read up so I at least master a B.Sc. level of botany.

Some beautiful plants!

well...that was a lot of theory... Bottom line: Magnesium a key nutrient in our fast growing plants.

The faster they grow, the more energy is required and more energy produced, the more Mg2+ is needed.

If you go to my litterature thread, you will find the text book Introduction to Plant Physiology. If you ever have passed Biology 101 or a course in general biochemistry, you are able to comprehend this book. I never studied plant biology at university, so I have to read up so I at least master a B.Sc. level of botany.

Thankyou bro that's easier to understand il have to read up on your literature thread in time for my second grow and I'm sure the more experience I get the easier the learning will be

Back