New Grower GSC journal first ever grow .

They are mate very fat and solid cannot wait to chop her down and collect all the goodies
Looking good with the new avatar awsome bro and to think u nearly chucked the gsc top job bro

Looking good with the new avatar awsome bro and to think u nearly chucked the gsc top job bro

Thanks bro I can't believe I was so close to pulling her I'm just glad you and others talked some sense into me she may even do better than the lsd

Nice job,they are coming along nicely. You are going to have some good smoke. Prepare for some good nighty night smoke. I love the structure of the LSD it looks like that would be a good plant to do a sog. Good job,it seems like you really got some good real life growing experience. If our first grow goes to harvest and you are smoking it and enjoying it then it is a total success.

Nice job,they are coming along nicely. You are going to have some good smoke. Prepare for some good nighty night smoke. I love the structure of the LSD it looks like that would be a good plant to do a sog. Good job,it seems like you really got some good real life growing experience. If our first grow goes to harvest and you are smoking it and enjoying it then it is a total success.

Thanks for the kind words IV learned a lot along the way , the biggest lesson being patience .

My next grow will benefit from the better environment that I only just sorted and it will only get better with an led as it's still a bit hot in there

Enjoy your weekend bro

How hot richykn? Our tent got to 95f last night. Not seeing any issues yet!

How hot richykn? Our tent got to 95f last night. Not seeing any issues yet!

At the moment with light on its 29c which is high but I was getting upto 37c before I installed my inlet fan last weekend , just goes to show how tough these strains are , great for a first time grower

Wow! Thats hot and makes me not as ,worried about the Temps

Wow! Thats hot and makes me not as ,worried about the Temps

Glad to put your mind at rest through my shoddy growing skills haha , when I get my led I'm hoping it gets my temps to where they should be

Back