New Grower Grunt's Third Grow

Last post on this page: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/fastbuds-performance-testing-unreleased-strains-c-c-c-a.63817/

Now, I am trying to consider the fact that it came from a "Staff Member" on this website, not that I know the politics/hierarchy or any of that behind this site, but a moderator/staff members words always hold merit with me when using their forum.
Well it is true we are guests in their forum so I understand what you're talking about.

I'm going to have to investigate a little bit and dig into things myself, I've been around these forums a lot of years and I found that often this stuff is half true at best and usually it's just a spurious rumor started by a competitor or a pissed-off customer or associate.

For instance, I've done a couple sponsored grows for fastbuds myself and they've never offered me Bitcoin, or tried to snipe me away from this site. I've got enough seed companies that have published my grows on their websites that I imagine fastbuds would have been happy to snipe me away :shrug:

We need a local Autoflower breeder here in Oregon just working with Pacific NW genetics. Like legit Cinex in auto form would blow my mind, would rarely grow anything else. I see Mephisto has used some BOG stuff in their lineages, so that is cool, but if they or some other breeder had a presence here on a local level, then it would make it a lot easier for people in the states to get good gear. We have the cheap electricity with hydroelectric installments coming out of the woodwork, and enough sun to run on solar probably 50% of the year with good panels and an investor. Could easily start an indoor breeding program to satisfy a lot of needs. My other idea for the last two years or so is to start a company, maybe called P.O.T.S. (if not copyright infringement...) stands for Portable On Time Sensimillas. Think about a pod just like with P.O.D.S., but all opaque fiberglass for privacy reasons but still get amazing light transfer. Build in solar powered automatic vents and an electrical control panel where you can plug in to 120 for fans and supplemental lighting and have a multi outlet configuration ready and waiting. Plus, be a seed distributor that blows the rest f the locals out of the water cause you are also delivering started plants in climate controlled mini portable greenhouses. Could be pretty sick, especially with all the rich people in Portland and Seattle. Of course each state would need it's own entity for the genetics aspect, the greenhouse could be delivered by Joe Blow Company LLC and you could grow veggies in them just the same. I hope some rich people with friends reads this ha ha

Well it is true we are guests in their forum so I understand what you're talking about.

I'm going to have to investigate a little bit and dig into things myself, I've been around these forums a lot of years and I found that often this stuff is half true at best and usually it's just a spurious rumor started by a competitor or a pissed-off customer or associate.

For instance, I've done a couple sponsored grows for fastbuds myself and they've never offered me Bitcoin, or tried to snipe me away from this site. I've got enough seed companies that have published my grows on their websites that I imagine fastbuds would have been happy to snipe me away :shrug:

I can understand that, I used to use a fishing and outdoor site to try and help people catch more steelhead, but there are so many haters and problematic people in the world I just gave up on using it. So I can also see your point about how things like that work. Though I have never heard of a moderator/site employee actually being the one to start those types of things.

I can understand that, I used to use a fishing and outdoor site to try and help people catch more steelhead, but there are so many haters and problematic people in the world I just gave up on using it. So I can also see your point about how things like that work. Though I have never heard of a moderator/site employee actually being the one to start those types of things.
Well I didn't want to come off sounding like Hobbes had started it, I found a lot of rumors are started by hydroponics stores. They seem to be the worst. And what I was really looking at was the Facebook thing and the hurricane relief that's what I want to dig into the rest is here-nor-there you know kind of Gossip, kind of who cares. It's just when I hear about something that's probably criminal that's when I like to investigate a little bit.

Well I hope it's not like that and someone just started a rumor of something seemingly criminal. If so I might just pull the plug on this site too, there is a plethora of information out there, the documentation of my own grow is just a matter of fun and hoping it helps others get better with their own. Let me know what you find @jingo.

Ordered more RQS as I like what I have growing now enough so as to try some more strains. Next up will be all auto's as well: Royal Kush, Sweet Skunk, Bubble Kush, and Royal Critical. Should be fun!

Also, stopped bubbling the tea, diluted it 50% with water, added liquid kelp, adjusted to 6.4, gave NL and Quick One each 1L, Kush and Jack 750ml. Dumped remainder on acid loving strawberry plants out front :) Cannabis plants are more perky than they have been yet. Also, now that soil is wet again the minor stink went away. I tried to distribute the remaining castings evenly amongst the containers, top dress so to speak, it was a messy task. I now understand why people tend to strain this stuff out, but I think it will do most good in my pots rather than just tossing in the compost pile, and that's not a bad idea either! Going to do some leaf tucking before bed tonight and hope it gets some good growth going in those node crotches. Happy growing everyone!

Just waiting on my PayPal link from Oregon's Only. $22 for shipping and they are sending me a quart each of their: Medusa, Gaia, Zeus, Demeter's, Athena's, and Hurculean Harvest. Also, an 8oz bottle of their Ph Up which I already use, and 8oz bottle of Bloom Khaos which can be used from seedling to buds forming as a daily foliar spray. So, my next grow is set. RQS genetics in both planters, two parallel custom fabric pots so the plants can just share soil with each other. Both containers will be amended with Biochar, worm castings, kelp meal, azomite, and more perlite, then watered in with Mykos. I am going to add a dozen nightcrawler to each and leave some of the roots from the plants growing now, maybe just chop them up fairly fine and stir back in. One container will be grown with RTI Azos as the primary N provider, and I will water in P&K from my supplemental sources. The other container will get the Nectar For The Gods goodies coming for free, following their schedule at reduced strength of course. Although, most of their goods are very mellow to start. I would encourage everyone to check their products out, especially those of you local to Oregon.

I wish I had my shit together like you do ! I'm just a bumbling hack that likes to grow [emoji16]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back