New Grower Grunt's Third Grow

Well, they aren't going to get big I don't think (grower skills lacking not genetics), but from the smells of things they are going to be damn nice for me to smoke/vape. I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to growing weed, but am guessing with some minor tweaks to the feed routine and maybe a better light and I should be on the right track. The weed I grew last, even with Ca/Mg deficiency, was still better than most of the bargain barrel stuff at the dispensaries here. Not saying I'm the next Pablo Escobar, but I will keep myself lit the best I can and be able to have a new hobby to study and try to ace until winter steelhead fishing in back in action around Thanksgiving, then the plants will get neglected for a couple months lol

Last edited:
I am a control freak, so that definitely suits me well. After hacking a lung to the point of puking off one bong rip (of a disassembled preroll from dispensary) I got thinking, man, if I had left it assembled and hit that joint, shit might have killed me... I can smoke marigolds out of my garden and get as high as some of the major growers around here. If anyone reads this comes to Oregon, don't buy Sol Sisters stem and seeds garbage. They have a multi million dollar operation and grow weed worse than I grew green beans in kindergarten. I could go off all day but it won't ever help, cause I don't have a bank account full of cash. Gotta be the bargain man and grow my own medicine, for both body and mind.

:pass:

I am a control freak, so that definitely suits me well. After hacking a lung to the point of puking off one bong rip (of a disassembled preroll from dispensary) I got thinking, man, if I had left it assembled and hit that joint, shit might have killed me... I can smoke marigolds out of my garden and get as high as some of the major growers around here. If anyone reads this comes to Oregon, don't buy Sol Sisters stem and seeds garbage. They have a multi million dollar operation and grow weed worse than I grew green beans in kindergarten. I could go off all day but it won't ever help, cause I don't have a bank account full of cash. Gotta be the bargain man and grow my own medicine, for both body and mind.

:pass:
Even with a million dollars I would still grow my own just my bean and soil collection would over the top and my cobs.

5/30/18 Day 45 Quick One getting fatter and stickier by the second I swear! Kush is growing nice and getting sticky too. Jack Herer seems super happy and continuing to grow nicely. Northern Lights is starting to impress me with good growth. :smokeout:

IMG_1746.JPG

6/3/18 Day 49

Royal Queen Seeds Quick One getting bulkier by the day and smelling very nice. Still drinking quite a bit, but slowing down some. Very sticky and a very obvious layer of resin on everything close to a bud. This stuff is going to be so very yummy. Going to feed once or twice more then switch to PH'ed water, unless of course there is no sign of an imminent finish, then it will be keep plugging along and hope for some heft.
IMG_1761.JPG

Seedsman Kush got supercropped to expose the lower bud sites more than needing it for height. She seems to have taken it well and I tied it down with a soft tie to keep her from trying to stand back up. This plant should be loaded with nugs from the looks of how she is growing and still 3-4 weeks left, in theory.
IMG_1759.JPG

Royal Queen Seeds Jack Herer has 3-4 weeks left as well, should make some nice nugs from what is growing so far. Light drinker compared to the rest I am currently growing.
IMG_1760.JPG

Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights has just about finished stretching I do believe, but she has surprised me so far with the abuse I have put her through, so maybe a few more days yet. One can only hope! This plant has 3-4 weeks left as well, hoping it is the next one done after the Quick One as I haven't smoked any Northern Lights worth talking about for over 15 years. Has some leaf damage from rubbing, but otherwise seems quite happy.
IMG_1766.JPG

Have fun growing everyone :smoking:

I think you'll find you can go more than two feedings before you have to flush. Just from what I can see in the pictures I would be thinking 3 or 4 weeks before Harvest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back