Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Unfortunately with a heavy heart[emoji37] I am going to pull the plug on the Bubba Kush because of the nitrogen toxicity it's such a beautiful green plant but it is what it is all these smaller plants that are in my flower room the Aurora and the white widow are the only two that got decent buds on them the Bubba Kush is the worst of the bunch the candy creams are both semi okay and the Early Skunk don't look too bad neither and The Exodus cheese again it's it's okay but it's not like I've seen it before[emoji37]

Bubba kush[emoji37]
cb6042b23e11c71264bbbcfccc9e473e.jpg
62e07fbb1e5d28d7f2f7edf1ca012f15.jpg
22ddc8bb004e63891ce4172adb71325b.jpg
52784f10765928a5ab7020ca7c048c5f.jpg
3f0fac29008a0da515285c8c28ceb9dc.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I see they are in flower but you don't think that N would straighten out in the next two weeks during the carry over? Remember I can kill a plant at day 63, a 9-week old plant one week from harvest and kill it dead like it had gas poured on it. Hey my plants scoped and clean, and I plucked them baldheaded and I'm going to try your method tomorrow. I want to make sure before flowering. No screw ups.

Don't laugh too hard, but as you know. The less there is, the better the coverage. I hope it doesn't burn the tiny tips?

20190309_131258.jpg

:dammit:that sucks buddy!! Hope it all works out ok, I know how much you love your outdoor season and it be hard work with a busted wing!:vibes: sent your way.
Thanks DJ yeah you know a farmer's work is never done things are really starting to get intense for me right now doctors the up-and-coming outside grow are they going to do surgery on me in my hand and arm. Is it going to be messed up again so I can't do nothing with it I'm thinking I got a lot of work to do right away because if they do do surgery on me it's probably going to be in May and I'm thinking to myself man that's exactly what they did to me last year and I had all those problems with the outside grow ugh. I'm having a nightmare right now already I just went seen a doctor today and he's my shoulder doctor that worked on me and then the other doctors that I go see at U of M are all neurologist. There going to look at me and think about moving nerve tissue from one part of my arm to the other and they said my arms and hand wll be messed up for a while whatever ugh I just want to smoke myself to sleep I'm tired man[emoji482]

I see they are in flower but you don't think that N would straighten out in the next two weeks during the carry over? Remember I can kill a plant at day 63, a 9-week old plant one week from harvest and kill it dead like it had gas poured on it. Hey my plants scoped and clean, and I plucked them baldheaded and I'm going to try your method tomorrow. I want to make sure before flowering. No screw ups.

Don't laugh too hard, but as you know. The less there is, the better the coverage. I hope it doesn't burn the tiny tips?

View attachment 1026670
It should be fine. I've not had any ill effects using the alcohol water mixture on spider mites it doesn't seem to bother the plants.

:dammit:that sucks buddy!! Hope it all works out ok, I know how much you love your outdoor season and it be hard work with a busted wing!:vibes: sent your way.
Thanks TGB...[emoji481][emoji482]
Yes it will.. You remember last springs outside grow for me?
I had just had that surgery done in very early May and I only had the one arm to use I was doing a light depth and that pain pump they had put on me damn thing almost killed me. Shit I had a Time.. And I had all those plants that revenged and then went back into flower ugh...
I dont want that to happen again.
Although that ended up making some very powerful Bud it didn't make much for yield of quality looking smoke.
After the 15th I see the neurosurgeons at the University of Michigan then I'll have a better idea of what's going on in the next couple of months if I got surgery that might be coming up I'll know whether I have to get moving fast and dig in or if I got time to cruise...

Unfortunately with a heavy heart[emoji37] I am going to pull the plug on the Bubba Kush because of the nitrogen toxicity it's such a beautiful green plant but it is what it is all these smaller plants that are in my flower room the Aurora and the white widow are the only two that got decent buds on them the Bubba Kush is the worst of the bunch the candy creams are both semi okay and the Early Skunk don't look too bad neither and The Exodus cheese again it's it's okay but it's not like I've seen it before[emoji37]

Bubba kush[emoji37]
cb6042b23e11c71264bbbcfccc9e473e.jpg
62e07fbb1e5d28d7f2f7edf1ca012f15.jpg
22ddc8bb004e63891ce4172adb71325b.jpg
52784f10765928a5ab7020ca7c048c5f.jpg
3f0fac29008a0da515285c8c28ceb9dc.jpg

Beeeeautiful!!!! But wait you pulled her. Bet that’s tough man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beeeeautiful!!!! But wait you pulled her. Bet that’s tough man.

Yeah it was heart breaking for sure.
This is the first time I've ever had this happen. In my growing life. So many years no problems like this. But I'll just chalked it up to a lot of stuff going on and not being focused on my crop.
...my bad....[emoji206]
Thanks for stopping by[emoji482]

Yeah it was heart breaking for sure.
This is the first time I've ever had this happen. In my growing life. So many years no problems like this. But I'll just chalked it up to a lot of stuff going on and not being focused on my crop.
...my bad....[emoji206]
Thanks for stopping by[emoji482]

I’m sure I’ll experience that or similar. All part of the learning process for sure. Keep up the great work and of course keep the redneck engineering ideas flowing. :) Me likey. Measured and cut my gutters and prepping for rainwater collection soon. Thanks for the idea. All I’ll need to buy are gutter end caps and a few barrels. Maybe a 90deg pvc elbow for plumbing spout into room.

Back