Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

I purpose a lot of things
b035538ecdf5b42bf1d40c6ab55fbd4b.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Be Careful The Rain Water Police are coming to a neighborhood near you LOL

I got 3 barrels in my basement too. When we get a thaw the barrels get a splash of fresh water. I really dont like using city water. But for bathing dishes toilets.
Wait until y'all see my next re repurpose plans for the outside grow. For light depth op.[emoji482]

Now you got me to thinking about collecting rainwater and I’m supposed to be working! Just need barrels as I have some leftover gutters/down spouts from a remodel.

I’ll be watching your grow and your tinkering methods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update to the flower room

The Bubba Kush is still looking real sad. Having a hard time pulling it. It such a beautiful plant though but if something don't liven up with the size of them buds real soon it's out of here. This was from bag seed so it could just be the luck of the draw on this plant. The last three BK I grew from this bag seed ( I got a lot of seeds out of this half pound I got a couple of years ago ) well they all came out beautifully with awesome buds and Stellar Harvest. In fact I just went through the last pound of Bubba Kush that I had from the last plant I grew which was excellent bud and the client wants more....[emoji37] I can't help him now. sad about that.
The buds from this Bubba Kush are hard dank citrus flavored leaning towards a fruity bouquet with a decent High not spectacular not couch lock but yet a good head buzz you can clearly think with and you don't feel lazy. Hopefully the next Bubba Kush I have in the veg room will come out better than this one.
The Jack herer is a tall girl the buds on this plant are developing again they're not as large as I would think they would be at this time but they're still developing.

The white widows buds are looking very well and are maybe a little under par right now but I've noticed with the white widows I've grown from seedsman they seem to have smaller buds until just about the end this could be characteristic of this plant as well this is a feminized White Widow from seedsman.
The Exodus cheese is one of my seeds from 2016 and it's bud sites are smaller than I remember and the hairs are changing a little bit in color I hope it's not that time for this plant yet because those buds are very small.
The two candy creams look pretty good given the buds still look smaller than I believe they should be.
The Early Skunk looks pretty good though and seems to be on track with growth.
The Aurora looks real well again the buds all looks smaller than I believe they should be. I might be just over reacting to it all???
I'm not sure yet the Bubba Kush has got me shell shocked and I'm on the fence right now hopefully it pans out.
The CBD Chem Berry Diesel is looking spectacular another couple weeks maybe three at the outside and she'll be done and that'll be a good harvest it'll make up for the rest of it. If the rest have small buds ugh....

I hope the light mover does all I think it will I expected to help my crop out quite a bit and keep my electrical cost down. I'm now using one less light to cover the same area from what I've read in the research that I've done on it light movers pay for themselves in about three or four grows depending on what kind of light you by so maybe I'll be able to invest in LED lights now with the savings I get from my crop in the next 2 years.
Maybe they'll have developed an LED light out there at that time that will make it all worthwhile.

Thanks for stopping in...[emoji482]
a39861f4b8d5e65ce527ee65eeec94f2.jpg
3e831e90040822ce099914ca1a44f26a.jpg
dcbf073e0751285c5a154fae3b9719b1.jpg
f1f20fc0b4854f0cb3cfc07920e8b827.jpg
9a55bfedc40c55173ae71dc944c152ec.jpg
22bcf687324d80eaf066ce1863875c1e.jpg

They are all praying like their life depends on it. And it does around your house. lol

Thanks man[emoji481][emoji482] and welcome
Im just a Hillbilly trying to get by.
I try to recycle a lot of things I'm not a hoarder but I'm borderline sometimes LOL[emoji482]

I use to wear a hillbilly hat with a patch on it that kiss me I'm a honkie and would always scream HILLYBILLY! lol

hA That should have been my screen name
RedNeckEngineer

We have a place around here that's a metal fabricator shop, called eyeball engineering. That name rocks

I purpose a lot of things
b035538ecdf5b42bf1d40c6ab55fbd4b.jpg

Rainwater is magical, I swear just watch your grass after the rain. Nice setup, black barrels to deter algae. Sweet.

Be Careful The Rain Water Police are coming to a neighborhood near you LOL

Yup yup, in cali it is the water mafia. Dang revenuers!

I got 3 barrels in my basement too. When we get a thaw the barrels get a splash of fresh water. I really dont like using city water. But for bathing dishes toilets.
Wait until y'all see my next re repurpose plans for the outside grow. For light depth op.[emoji482]

Cant wait to see this too.

Now you got me to thinking about collecting rainwater and I’m supposed to be working! Just need barrels as I have some leftover gutters/down spouts from a remodel.

I’ll be watching your grow and your tinkering methods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get back to work. lol. I hope your job is packing cones? heh heh heh

I've not been here for a spell, it's looking amazing. I wish I could get my hands on some of the blood dragons, they look amazing. I like your light movers, that's a fancy pro grower rig now.
Hey Archaic[emoji481][emoji482] thanks bro yeah it's been a minute since you stopped by and said anyting LoL how you been man.

Yeah the garden is looking pretty good in the veg room for sure the flower room is coming along.
Got about 3 weeks to go.

Can't wait for summer though so I can get outside and grow out there I'm so tired of growing inside[emoji482]

I hear ya friend I got a bunch seedlings going ready for the dep just waiting for my buddy to feel better so we can finish building the greenie got some new hso strains for the second dep the sapphire og an gorrilla breath an welcome to bein staff hella cool.

I hear ya friend I got a bunch seedlings going ready for the dep just waiting for my buddy to feel better so we can finish building the greenie got some new hso strains for the second dep the sapphire og an gorrilla breath an welcome to bein staff hella cool.
Thanks DJ yeah you know a farmer's work is never done things are really starting to get intense for me right now doctors the up-and-coming outside grow are they going to do surgery on me in my hand and arm. Is it going to be messed up again so I can't do nothing with it I'm thinking I got a lot of work to do right away because if they do do surgery on me it's probably going to be in May and I'm thinking to myself man that's exactly what they did to me last year and I had all those problems with the outside grow ugh. I'm having a nightmare right now already I just went seen a doctor today and he's my shoulder doctor that worked on me and then the other doctors that I go see at U of M are all neurologist. There going to look at me and think about moving nerve tissue from one part of my arm to the other and they said my arms and hand wll be messed up for a while whatever ugh I just want to smoke myself to sleep I'm tired man[emoji482]

Back