Dinafem Growing White Cheese In cooler temps

Just ordered 3 white cheese in the dinafem 2 for 1 black Friday sale and 3 blue cheese and 3 bubba kush lol.. can't wait to get one going.. she looks gr8 M8 fading leaves and white hairs or not . All things considered she's a smasher as far as I'm concerned.. interested to see how long she goes. Nice growing :d5:

Edit.. youve also got me thinking about the heat mat as a fix for my cold UK loft tent Temps!!

How fast dud others finish mate?

Is this one taking longer?

All the best

Mark..
They were pretty close to being on schedule but the temps were more friendly. Thx a ton for checking in on me Mark !

Thx @hope2grow , the support is super appreciated. Dinafem has so many great seeds to choose from it's hard to know what to grow next. I think blue kush maybe next for me , but blue cheese and bubba kush, mmmmm..

I think the heat mat is working out pretty well, since I dropped it under my plants I noticed an immediate response. You cant really see it in the pic updates , but things seem to be moving a lot faster now. And I don't think it's going to up the power bill as much as a heater would .

Just ordered 3 white cheese in the dinafem 2 for 1 black Friday sale and 3 blue cheese and 3 bubba kush lol.. can't wait to get one going.. she looks gr8 M8 fading leaves and white hairs or not . All things considered she's a smasher as far as I'm concerned.. interested to see how long she goes. Nice growing :d5:

Edit.. youve also got me thinking about the heat mat as a fix for my cold UK loft tent Temps!!

Why not just do what I do. Buy a cheap electric blanket and rest your tray on that :pass:

Keeps those roots nice and warm. For £20 you can get one with a temp control that will keep temps perfect and won't break the bank :pass:

Just a thought buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Why not just do what I do. Buy a cheap electric blanket and rest your tray on that :pass:

Keeps those roots nice and warm. For £20 you can get one with a temp control that will keep temps perfect and won't break the bank :pass:

Just a thought buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Sounds like a plan M8.. id always suspected that a heat mat or leccy blanket under might be too warm for the little ladies roots but perhaps not!! Are you guys setting pots directly on the mat/blanket?? I use fabric pots.. think your using the same Mesa?? I have a wee 0.5kw oil heater in the tent already but it just isn't enough when UK winter proper kicks in!! Temps dropping as low as 17/18 in the tent!

Edit. I love Dinafem btw.. got 6 kush and cheese in last year's BF sale still a couple left.. now thats a strain that will set you on your ass for a while.. quality.. I've grown the blue kush as well and loved it but kush and cheese for me was amazing smoke.. have 1 in the tent ATM on day 20 something and when I get my new BF beans it will be Dinafem and Mephisto alternating in my tent :d5::pass:

Last edited:
I don't have a thermistor yet for my mat, I have just been using towels between my tray and the heat mat and regulating it by hand. I figure if my arthritic hand likes it , so will the plant.

Since I've put that heat mat down I've been pretty excited every morning to come and check this girl out. Maybe I am just imagining it. but it seems like she has put her foot down and is really beefing up every day and putting on more sugar. She doesn't want runty buds anymore !

7676y.jpg

Well, almost at the recommended 75 days , but cant stop now !

Now that those roots are nice and warm she looks like a totally different plant. Nice recovery my friend and getting very close to the finish line :thumbsup:

Do you have a harvest/chop date in mind buddy?

Looking good :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back