Dinafem Growing White Cheese In cooler temps

Thanks hope2grow. 2 slaps !! You guys are going to make the wife jealous now. The seedlings are going to for sure love it. One thing I did notice is the heat mats are kinda like crack for the plants. Once they are on it for a wile they don't like it when you cut it off of them cold turkey.

The cheese is a done deal now. At around the day 50 mark is was pretty scared I wasn't even going to get an ounce outta her. She definitely more than exceeded that. She just needed to take her time in those temps and she came though. Thank you Mark and the Dinafem team for making such a resilient strain.

View attachment 987169

We can create all the strains in the world but without growers such as yourself to grow our creations we would not be the company we are today :pass:

You must take some credit my friend. You smashed this grow out of the park :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Stuck her in jars last night . Ohh man she's a smelly girl. Came in 1 gram under 2 ounces.

Not at all. Really the reward comes at the end of the grow if I get a little better and if it helps my wife. Working in electronics manufacturing for 10+ years there is no customer appreciation or credit for a job well done. The only feedback is "is the product out the door yet ?". At the end of a grow, I can see how the effort I put in gets appreciated by my wife and others that smoke it. it's quite gratifying for me.

Not sure what my next grow is, I'll have to figure it out soon. A lil Christmas elf messaged me the other day and could very well be sending me some test beans. If that pans out , that'll be what is next.

Here is a nug shot before sticking in the jars.
View attachment 989046

Beautiful nug shot mate. Thanks for sharing. If you would like to grow another Dinafem strain or something from the Humboldt Seed Organisations line just drop me a pm and I'll make it happen :bong:

A very cool grow. Well done on the harvest :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Thx a ton Mark. What auto's would you recommend for chronic pain relief ?

Industrial plant auto CBD
Blue kush auto
Amnesia auto CBD

I've had great feedback from the 3 above buddy. This you will need to do some testing as what work's for one person may not work for you :bong:

All the best

Mark..

nice, we have already been eyeballing the blue kush and sorta had that planned for our next order. I've been sorta looking at the industrial plant cbd as well maybe for me. What does "industrial" mean ?

nice, we have already been eyeballing the blue kush and sorta had that planned for our next order. I've been sorta looking at the industrial plant cbd as well maybe for me. What does "industrial" mean ?
It’s just a name. @trailanimal loves him some industrial plant cbd vaped in the morning. Great for pain and a good start to the day.

Thanks hope2grow. 2 slaps !! You guys are going to make the wife jealous now. The seedlings are going to for sure love it. One thing I did notice is the heat mats are kinda like crack for the plants. Once they are on it for a wile they don't like it when you cut it off of them cold turkey.

The cheese is a done deal now. At around the day 50 mark is was pretty scared I wasn't even going to get an ounce outta her. She definitely more than exceeded that. She just needed to take her time in those temps and she came though. Thank you Mark and the Dinafem team for making such a resilient strain.

View attachment 987169
a platter of love!
when i say this name
of strain
white cheese
I'm Pavlov primed
for flavor big time

Back