Dinafem Growing White Cheese In cooler temps

Yea I definitely think the mats help, but I have had further temp set back 65-68.. I don't see any amber trichs yet. I am thinking 2 more weeks yet ? What do you think ?
Day 77
Dec2.jpg

Attachments

• Dec2.jpg
    Dec2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Yea I definitely think the mats help, but I have had further temp set back 65-68.. I don't see any amber trichs yet. I am thinking 2 more weeks yet ? What do you think ?
Day 77
View attachment 981488

She's still got a couple of weeks left in her mate. None of the lower leaves have started to yellow so she's still needing and using nutrients.

I would feed for another 5 day's then drop to just water in prep for the final 7-11 day's :pass:

Your doing fantastic considering the temperature issue.

Well done mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Day 82. Not a lot of change just figured I would dump some photo's. Temps still suck 64-68 max. She is coming due for a watering on Sunday.Not positive I should start the flush yet. No Amber Trichomes, but she is a slow drinker, it's almost a full week before the pot dries out.

12123.jpg
512123.jpg
115123_Gallery.jpg
5551y.jpg

Last edited:
Thx Hope2. You're going to be a busy man with all the grows you have going on. I guarantee the White cheese will not disappoint you though.

So I had to evict some blueberry photo periods out of my tent today. They are now in some temporary paper bag accommodations, and the cheese couldn't be happier. She's now basking in some 75-80 degree temps, living it up in her new tent. I put her on her strait water diet today, pretty excited to see how she turns out in the next week or so.

Back