Dinafem Growing White Cheese In cooler temps

Thx Hope2. You're going to be a busy man with all the grows you have going on. I guarantee the White cheese will not disappoint you though.

So I had to evict some blueberry photo periods out of my tent today. They are now in some temporary paper bag accommodations, and the cheese couldn't be happier. She's now basking in some 75-80 degree temps, living it up in her new tent. I put her on her strait water diet today, pretty excited to see how she turns out in the next week or so.

Not long left now mate and she can now finish of in a more favourable climate :thumbsup:

I know temps were low but did you also get an indoor snow storm or is that trichomes coverage :pass:

Stacking that weight on, now the flush has started the finish line approaching fast :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming mate. Not long now :slap:

All the best

Mark..

ohhh my, my first slap !!! Careful I might like it . Day 88 and I think it's close to time.

7.jpg
Screenshot_20181214-163313_Gallery[1277].jpg
3.jpg

She's turned out a beauty M8.. love the colouring leaves.. just beautiful.. I've just got my heat mat in tonight.. hopefully in time to save the 2 seedlings I have up.. great job and heres another slap for ya:slap:

Thanks hope2grow. 2 slaps !! You guys are going to make the wife jealous now. The seedlings are going to for sure love it. One thing I did notice is the heat mats are kinda like crack for the plants. Once they are on it for a wile they don't like it when you cut it off of them cold turkey.

The cheese is a done deal now. At around the day 50 mark is was pretty scared I wasn't even going to get an ounce outta her. She definitely more than exceeded that. She just needed to take her time in those temps and she came though. Thank you Mark and the Dinafem team for making such a resilient strain.

done.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Those buds look fantastic, great job on this you must be thrilled. Great colouring on those buds I think I'm going to need to grab some white cheese seeds to try for myself. Please post some photos of cured buds once dried and if you have time a smoke report would be appreciated as well.

Thanks @Mavadines, I was actually a little sad to see her go, we became friends her and I . I actually don't really smoke any when I'm done. I'll have a puff here and there and it knocks me on my ass. I'll be laying in a puddle of my own drool after 2 puffs of it. I grow for my wife as she has chronic pain and wants to keep away from the pain pills the DR. prescribes. For me, I really love the growing aspect. Every new crop I get a little bit better. I find the challenge rewarding and relaxing. I'll see if the boss lady will do a smoke review for us, I'm sure she wont mind. But I can tell ya from growing this in the past, she loves it. I share with friends and they tell me it's some of the best they have smoked.

At some point I'm going to have to try sneaking in some of the High CBD low THC strains for myself. I really love to smoke, but I hate it when my head hits the table.:pass:

Thanks @Mavadines, I was actually a little sad to see her go, we became friends her and I . I actually don't really smoke any when I'm done. I'll have a puff here and there and it knocks me on my ass. I'll be laying in a puddle of my own drool after 2 puffs of it. I grow for my wife as she has chronic pain and wants to keep away from the pain pills the DR. prescribes. For me, I really love the growing aspect. Every new crop I get a little bit better. I find the challenge rewarding and relaxing. I'll see if the boss lady will do a smoke review for us, I'm sure she wont mind. But I can tell ya from growing this in the past, she loves it. I share with friends and they tell me it's some of the best they have smoked.

At some point I'm going to have to try sneaking in some of the High CBD low THC strains for myself. I really love to smoke, but I hate it when my head hits the table.:pass:

That's a shame you personally can't enjoy your final product too often, however it sounds like it's going to a great cause. I am somewhat surprised how much fun I'm having with the grow side of things, I knew it would be cool but didn't think i'd get so into it. I have learned so much so far and continue to do so every time I open the tent or log on to this website.

Like you I am curious about the high CBD strains and have even bought some seeds for my next run. I will include at least one of them in the tent and hope to make some oils or edibles from it. Please tag me into your next journal I'd love to tag along and see what you do next, cheers

Stuck her in jars last night . Ohh man she's a smelly girl. Came in 1 gram under 2 ounces.

That's a shame you personally can't enjoy your final product too often,

Not at all. Really the reward comes at the end of the grow if I get a little better and if it helps my wife. Working in electronics manufacturing for 10+ years there is no customer appreciation or credit for a job well done. The only feedback is "is the product out the door yet ?". At the end of a grow, I can see how the effort I put in gets appreciated by my wife and others that smoke it. it's quite gratifying for me.

Not sure what my next grow is, I'll have to figure it out soon.

Here is a nug shot before sticking in the jars.
nug].jpg

Last edited:
Back