Indoor Growing Scrog

I got lazy and never posted any dry weight results from my last indoor and outdoor run but thought I would show the plant that weighed the most. It was my Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto that ended up weighing in at 1737 grams or 3.87 pounds, which so far is my personal best next to the 3.5 pound Autoseeds.com Acapulco Gold I grew last summer. She was a big beautiful plant with well over 100 sticky dense top colas on her 39” canopy and took 107 days from seed to harvest. She was a pleasure to grow and responded very well to everything I did to her. Grown from a bean I had won from last years Bomb Seeds Welly Boot competition and was so happy with the way she turned out I ordered more. Bomb seeds advertises “vigorous growth” with this particular cultivar and they weren’t kidding. :mrgreen:

View attachment 1699623View attachment 1699624View attachment 1699625View attachment 1699626View attachment 1699627View attachment 1699628View attachment 1699629View attachment 1699632

The 3 plants that were the most potent and had the tastiest terps were my Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla and my 2 Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstars

Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla Auto (581 grams)
View attachment 1699666

Indoor grown Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstar Auto (788 grams)View attachment 1699659View attachment 1699664
View attachment 1699658

Outdoor grown Laughing Hyena Lil Mobstar (536 grams)View attachment 1699665

This post is just insanely awesome! Your plants are a thing of beauty! You seem to possess something beyond mere talent. What you manage to do with these beauties is absolutely breathtaking! Kudos, hats off, and any and all compliments to you sir! Ivwill be following your content hoping to learn as much as possible, i didnt know autos could produce that much! Thank you for the enlightening experience!

How do you train like that? I mean your plants already have so much branching but im having a hard time picturing how it happens. Do you let the weight of the screen do the training?

Reactions: DOA
Thanks man! :d5:
I only see a handful of members including yourself that grow horizontally but would like to see more. My thread shows the full 420autoflower process but so far @DOA is the only one that has had any interest in growing this way. I’m here to help anyone that wants to learn but seems like people are comfortable with the way they grow and don’t want to change things up. :rolleyes1:
I am here to announce i will be giving your way a try as soon as im all set up for it. It might be a week or two before im setup but your thread has inspired me and i am a believer. One question tho, my plants are about 19days old and have already been tied down, will that effect the process?

I am here to announce i will be giving your way a try as soon as im all set up for it. It might be a week or two before im setup but your thread has inspired me and i am a believer. One question tho, my plants are about 19days old and have already been tied down, will that effect the process?
All the info is at the start of this thread :thumbsup: and throughout, you need to get them ironed out just before or entering into pre-flower though ;) sounds like you're be alright time wise.

Not questioning your methods at all because the proof is in the pudding but that seems like alot of super cropping, how do you when the plant can take that and how long does it take to bounce back? I plan on trying to replicate your methods as best as i can this grow!

Not questioning your methods at all because the proof is in the pudding but that seems like alot of super cropping, how do you when the plant can take that and how long does it take to bounce back? I plan on trying to replicate your methods as best as i can this grow!
I'm sure 420 will add in but Super Cropping just increases the amount of growth hormones being produced. These modern autos can take it and within 3-5 days the plant has bounced back. The key to getting consistent results is heavy defoliation, automated fertigation 4-6 times daily and keeping those tops down under the mesh/rack during stretch.

You'll still cultivate a nice plant in soil or coco but you really need that explosive growth in the first 4 weeks which you can only get from rockwool. Some Cultivars are best suited to this method and others need a different approach.

Last edited:
I'm sure 420 will add in but Super Cropping just increases the amount of growth hormones being produced. These modern autos can take it and within 3-5 days the plant has bounced back. The key to getting consistent results is heavy defoliation, automated fertigation 4-6 times daily and keeping those tops down under the mesh/rack during stretch.

You'll still cultivate a nice plant in soil or coco but you really need that explosive growth in the first 4 weeks which you can only get from rockwool. Some Cultivars are best suited to this method and others need a different approach.
I was planning on a scrog grow anyway for my indoor garden but in a much less aggressive approach as i stiil dont have mich experience with autos and dont know what they can take and when. I plan to follow along and try to follow to the best of my abilities. And any and all advice is greatly welcomed. I am currently growing in soil so i know i wont have the kind of resulte i see on this thread, but i believe i can still improve my yield with scrog growing. I do have to get some courage to scheazz the way you guys do and i have been studying the thread pretty thoroughly paying attention to timing and plant growth when all the big stress is soaked up. I still plan to tie my plants over which i have done at day 15-20, first schwazze around day 26-30 along with any supercropping that need to be done along with dropping the net. Next schwazze about 3wks later, the whole time flipping and tucking til the canopy is full, then let it finish on its own loaded with more colas than possible otherwise! Its a little simplified amd im sure i will run into something i dont have the answer for and thats when youll see me back here lol.

I was planning on a scrog grow anyway for my indoor garden but in a much less aggressive approach as i stiil dont have mich experience with autos and dont know what they can take and when. I plan to follow along and try to follow to the best of my abilities. And any and all advice is greatly welcomed. I am currently growing in soil so i know i wont have the kind of resulte i see on this thread, but i believe i can still improve my yield with scrog growing. I do have to get some courage to scheazz the way you guys do and i have been studying the thread pretty thoroughly paying attention to timing and plant growth when all the big stress is soaked up. I still plan to tie my plants over which i have done at day 15-20, first schwazze around day 26-30 along with any supercropping that need to be done along with dropping the net. Next schwazze about 3wks later, the whole time flipping and tucking til the canopy is full, then let it finish on its own loaded with more colas than possible otherwise! Its a little simplified amd im sure i will run into something i dont have the answer for and thats when youll see me back here lol.
You'll certainly improve your yield in soil using the mesh/rack. If you want a 1lb+ plant, you'll need to use rockwool though, just to get the 10-15litres of nutrients needed daily to keep these ladies happy.

Last edited:
Back