Indoor Growing Scrog

:d5: keep on doing the good work........:watering:

When you defoliate....do you normally get a stop on......and how long does it usually last.......?....

Asking for a friend...cough.....mine appear to have stopped.... completely...lazy bitches....:deadhorse:...

:d5: keep on doing the good work........:watering:

When you defoliate....do you normally get a stop on......and how long does it usually last.......?....

Asking for a friend...cough.....mine appear to have stopped.... completely...lazy bitches....:deadhorse:...
Thanks @Mossy :toke:
Should only take them a few hours to bounce back from a complete leaf strip in pre- flower and early flower but I do notice they take a couple days to come back from a heavy defol in middle and late flower. Didn’t you strip yours down a week or so ago? If so, they should be doing well by now. Any pics from right after you stripped and recent?

Thanks @Mossy :toke:
Should only take them a few hours to bounce back from a complete leaf strip in pre- flower and early flower but I do notice they take a couple days to come back from a heavy defol in middle and late flower. Didn’t you strip yours down a week or so ago? If so, they should be doing well by now. Any pics from right after you stripped and recent?

20240729075232_IMG_0943~2.JPG

31 st July.....

20240811180245_IMG_1120~2.JPG

9th Aug...leaf trim...

IMG_1222~2.JPG

This morning....... :biggrin: ...I feel like the kid in the back of the car saying are we there yet......?.........:crying:...

I'm not a big or consistent feeder....so I'm thinking that won't Help.....:watering:

View attachment 1701200

31 st July.....

View attachment 1701209

9th Aug...leaf trim...

View attachment 1701210

This morning....... :biggrin: ...I feel like the kid in the back of the car saying are we there yet......?.........:crying:...

I'm not a big or consistent feeder....so I'm thinking that won't Help.....:watering:
Beautiful plant you got there Mossy :thumbsup:
By looking at your second and third pic I can see she’s still growing and notice a big difference in bud/cola size from 7/31-8/9. I might be wrong but it looks like the nodes on the lower colas started to connect and grew denser in that amount of time. . :rolleyes1:

Lovely work as always bro! :d5:Really nice job.. I'm off for about 2,5 weeks, working tomorrow on a fair in Germany and then off on holiday for 2 weeks. I cannot wait to see the progress the day I come back online, game-changing prob.. :drool:

Keep it up and keep them green!:headbang:

Back