Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Smoked a joint of c99 last night ! Amazing smoke tasted like chocolate caramel coffee! I'm a heavy smoker n half a joint of this had my heart pumping and my head spinning wowza! Time to trim up tonight and reset the drying boxes for more bud !

My 1st wave of harvest is dry n curing already setting at 478 grams destemmed and 1st rough trim. Took a second wave n filled my drying boxes again still no dent in the garden. This is going to take forever!

My 1st wave of harvest is dry n curing already setting at 478 grams destemmed and 1st rough trim. Took a second wave n filled my drying boxes again still no dent in the garden. This is going to take forever!
I wish i had your "problem" lol! Sounds like a good harvest..good job

I just did my second harvest off my single photoperiod plant today. Harvested top buds, semi-broke down the huge arm sized colas (12 of them), took them inside and sat for and hour and a half trimming them, then did an H2O2 wash and rinse following the directions above, then did an additional wash with lemon and baking soda followed by rinsing twice and hung the larger buds to dry and put the smaller buds in an herb rack to dry. I still have a bunch of smaller buds left on the plant, at least an ounce.

I did the two wash method I found on another site as my top colas were so big and packed tightly. I threw two out because deep inside the colas on those two I found marble sized patches of bud rot. If any spores got on other colas I wanted to make sure I cleaned anything off and neutralized it.

This single plant kicked my butt. I still have two Fastbuds plants left to cut down but I'm too tired to do them. Wish I would have known about washing the buds on all the autoflower plants I already harvested this Summer but at the end I think this plant just got more dirt on it from pollen and crud falling on it all Summer long. Most of my autoflower plants spent most of the time inside.

So far I got 2 seeds out of my honeysuckle and 3 out of Cinderella 99 all look pretty good n dark huge in size kinda curious what pollinated them having all female plants this year. Kinda hope I get a few more for next year.

Back