Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

Serious amounts of colas! What a beautiful site! Well done man!
Thank u. I definitely got some baseball bats out their. I'm hoping to do more research this winter n get some better strains for next year. The garden preformed great but I'll always want to step it up every year. I ran out of room n had some circumstances that hindered me this year I want to work out for next year.

You've got some fat-ass buds there brother. Good going:cheers::thumbsup::pass:
I've got an OG Kush that is just stacking huge flowers right now probably 3 weeks left if I can let it go.

Have you found anymore seeds in your grow? I found a single seed while trimming buds today out of about 13 ounces I trimmed up from one plant. It was immature and crushed under slight pressure between my thumb and finger. Odd that there was only a single seed in an entire plant.

Have you found anymore seeds in your grow? I found a single seed while trimming buds today out of about 13 ounces I trimmed up from one plant. It was immature and crushed under slight pressure between my thumb and finger. Odd that there was only a single seed in an entire plant.
Yes so far I have 6 seeds from the c99 and 3 from acdc and 8 more in the honeysuckle someone had a male plant close to me. I had seeds last year to but only about 30 total almost their already lol.

I know no one has any plants growing within a mile of me, so if pollen blew it had to come across a lake since I live in the middle of one. Most likely from a pollinator landing on my plant. The only male plants I had were while there was still snow on the ground and I destroyed them. Didn't have any plants show pollen sacs during the Summer and most of the plants I grew came from feminized seeds. About four years ago the DNR busted a grow on state land that I was out shooting a pistol on.

Whell I found some rot in my honeysuckle [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] skunk pheno during harvest on her last night only got about a third of it down all the big heavy tops and probably lost an oz n got around a cp so far not great I sprayed with h2o2 and checked the rest of the lowers they looked ok. Looked like pollen got trapped in the buds n caused the rot fuck !

Back