Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

These honeysuckle were tough outdoors

Did you get everything harvested? Yesterday morning we had temperatures in the high 30's. I had a hail storm the other morning. I had two autoflower plants still outside. One ready to harvest, I just haven't had the time. It survived the hail with no visible damage somehow. Thunderstorms forecast the beginning of this week.

Did you get everything harvested? Yesterday morning we had temperatures in the high 30's. I had a hail storm the other morning. I had two autoflower plants still outside. One ready to harvest, I just haven't had the time. It survived the hail with no visible damage somehow. Thunderstorms forecast the beginning of this week.
I got a lot harvested but not all about half way. Yes shitty weather had a tree break in half and ripped put the cages n trellis an og kush got too heavy n strong winds. Hopefully throughout this week ill get the rest down ive been harvesting for almost 3 weeks straight im burnt out on it

20190929_110424.jpg
20190929_110414.jpg
20190928_162634.jpg
20190928_162628.jpg
20190928_162549.jpg
20190928_143715.jpg
20190928_140902.jpg
20190928_140900.jpg
20190928_140858.jpg

Sweet

Its rain here for the rest of the week n ill b finishing harvest in the rain. Fuck ! Anyways i hope bye the end of sunday to b done outside n have everything drying and curing

Been raining up North for days. It's going to continue raining for days. I cut the last autoflower I had outside the other day and a number of smaller buds even had some bud rot starting. I was able to save about two thirds of that plant but just left the rest to die and I will be burning the plant. I have more than I can use put away.

The forecast where I live, couple hundred miles North of you, shows only one sunny day coming up, maybe Sunday, with rain and no sun for at least a week.

Been raining up North for days. It's going to continue raining for days. I cut the last autoflower I had outside the other day and a number of smaller buds even had some bud rot starting. I was able to save about two thirds of that plant but just left the rest to die and I will be burning the plant. I have more than I can use put away.

The forecast where I live, couple hundred miles North of you, shows only one sunny day coming up, maybe Sunday, with rain and no sun for at least a week.
I have a plant with some rot started thays why im in abig hurry now to harvest. Everything is done at least as far as ripening anyways so thats good.

So after i get out of work today early at 1130 yeah! Im running to the hydro capital to get more boveda packs for my jars and hopefully by sunday ill have all my bud either drying or curing i already have 2 trash bags full of larf and sugar leaf for bubble hash which will come soon after harvest is done. Ill b working till Christmas lol

Back